Whos all going to nationals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will be ariving no later than Saturday night, but hope to be there sometime Thursday. Will stay until at least Thursday noon--maybe till Friday morning, but if we leave on Friday, it will be way early. 8 hour drive home. We are bringing 7 horses--5 of which will be for sale. We will be stalling with Ann Linze and Mike Workman, so if you can't find us, you might find one of them. Ann is Jolie Chevel Farms and Mike is Candyland Ranch. We are Foys Rolling Hills. Hope to meet some of you there.

Angie Foy
see you there am leaving tue am drive 10 0r so hours stay with the Parks in Iowa then wed on to Tulsa Maddie hopes to get there for the piyouth party sure will try stop to say hi carol at Double cc

We leave tomorrow and will be there through the entire event. We're with Lee Crutchfield and Kirby Jones of Aloha Acres Training Center. Come say HI - I'd love to meet all the people I've met online and all the Mare Stare people too!!!

We'll have our australian shepherd and our new boxer puppy with us - so we'll probably be the noisey bunch. Stacey - that will give you plenty to love on.
default_smile.png

Oh a boxer puppy! I might have to stop by for a vist then myself!
default_wub.png
:

Yup, me and Justanothercowgirl will be out looking for trouble! :lol:

And we'll have Flat Lotto with us! If you see a big lady walking around with a stuffed horse that looks like the one in my avatar, that's me!
default_rolleyes.gif
: So please say HI!

We will be there late Friday, staying at least through midweek depending on what shape my driving horse is in. Still debatable as to whether I will be able to drive him, but he's coming for showmanship anyway. Wild Oak Farm will be stalled - have no idea where - with Make A Wish, Hallmark and Marystown.

No dogs coming with me, I'll have to get my fix from everyone else's
default_smile.png

Jan

forgot to tell you all that we will be staying in a stall and have our two little long hair chiuauas with us. They think they are deprived if they have to be without some attention for more than 1 min out of every 5 or so. :bgrin
PICT0101.jpg

whiter one is Peanut and the darker one is Cookie

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be leaving on Monday Morning and will be there for the duration! Oh what a vacation! You will easily be able to spot us, just look for Louie and Lucey,
lucylou.jpg

Anyone needing a fix on the dogs, come on over, I am sure they will need plenty of walking (PeePee breaks) LOL.

We have always been located in Barn B right across from Erica and Balinda, so come on by and say HI!

I'll be there Tuesday-Friday (the second week). Will only have one horse this year, my new driving mare, WeeOkie's BL's Enjoy the Masquerade. Joy will be with Lisa and Gary Barnes, Bar NS Ranch.

Hope to see a bunch of you!

Rita

fran and i will be there sunday afternoon to thurs morning. Ill be at the ten L stalls and the ozark mountain booth for cmhr. Then i will be at whoever wins the bids to clean stalls LOL. I have a feeling its belinda :bgrin

I'll be arriving there tues afternoon and will be there start to finish. Kris (Mylilshowgirl), my Mom and 3 horses will be with me.

I will be there with the Pondlakes Stables gang!! I am very excited as this is my first trip to nationals. I am bringing my one and only CHF Silver Flash. Have no clue where we will be stalled. We are leaving really early Friday morning and should be there sometime Friday evening. Looking forward to meeting all of you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Patty and I are leaving Wed am--only a 4 hour trip for us now :bgrin . We should be in Barn B, near Marcia Barth/Showtine Training. We also have a horse with Larry Parnell. I'm letting Patty bring her Doxie/Chihuahua/Beagle mix Daisy with her this year.

:aktion033:

We will be arrivng late on Monday night of 2nd week (missing the youth show this year)

There will be 5 of us -- John & I, our daughter Dianne and Scott & Joe - 2 of our grandsons.

This will be the 4th Nationals for Scott but it is Joe's first time.

We are ususally in Barn C.

See you there.

Have a safe trip everyone.

Watch out for the Justalittle cowgirl,!! she will be having a blast.

Back