Whos all going to nationals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Ok, Just curious who all is going. Since I am braveing it and MAJORLY forceing myself to go I would like a list of people who will be there. That way, myself and of coarse I can drag Sanny along with me to meet a bunch of you. I dont talk much and am rather shy so I will let Sanny do all the talking..........however I have a feeling I might be a bit better at directions then she is :bgrin (sorry Sanny couldnt resist).

So everybody who is all going?

I will be there coming in late Thrusday night due to having to stay for college until I "must" leave; I will have lots of hairy/scruffy horses to clip the first few days so will be hanging around the stalls a lot. I will be there through Weds or Thrusday of the second week. I will be next to Belinda's stalls in the barn above the warm up arena, Barn B I think

I will be there, and like Erica I'll be there late Thursday so I can go to college in the morning lol. I'll be staying from start to finish. Look for me with Flying A Farm and Dream Weaver Farm in Barn A.

I will be there. Thursday - Monday of the first week. I will be walking around a lot meeting people and shopping and will be showing Friday night.

We will arrive on Saturday afternoon and will stay thru liberty. Look us up, don't know where we will be but it will be with Ashley Harris (who hasn't come up with a name for her new training business yet). Should have two corgis in tow, a red and white and a tri color.

[SIZE=12pt]We'll be there
default_wub.png
: Hopefully we WON'T be in Barn A this year. With me HUGELY pregnant and another of the people stalling with us needing stalls with handicapped access to the arena, I'm hoping we'll be closer to the arena. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I will be there with Dawns Chase Farm...getting there tuesday night and staying till the bitter end. I will be the fat lady with the white mobility cane....Esther has to stay home because of my knee not letting me work her like I need to.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I will be there start-thru finish. Arriving tuesday afternoon.

I'll be stalled with Steph Forbes...might be hanging out there lots and wandering around looking for horses to buy
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Hope to meet many of you!

Have fun and safe trip!

-Kris

I'll be there Sunday to Friday with my hubby. Will be meeting up with Robin/REO to cause some trouble. :lol:

We'll be there!! :cheeky-smiley-006:

We will be hanging out with Bruce Abbot and Lyn J.

:bgrin

This will be our 3rd trip!
default_yes.gif
:

Our first time showing our home raised babies!!
default_wink.png
:

We will be arriving on Thursday afternoon. We are bringing 3 horses. Two are still having an allergic reaction to something, but we are going to bring them anyway and see if they get better in Tulsa, Al. I am so excited. I love Nationals. We will be stalling with R bar C Miniatures. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Dinda

We will be there, nephew, husband and daughter-in-law - arriving early Saturday morning and staying through the following Saturday :saludando: Safe travels to all
default_yes.gif
:

We'll be there! I think we're in Barn A. We'll be stabled with Mini Ridge. Look for oour "Field of Dreams" signs, and don't be afraid to say HI. I will also have a rather large chocolate Labrador with me if anyone needs a doggie fix. Look for him and I will be close. Unless I'm in the ring :lol: I have VERY long hair kept in a braid, my friend Jane was very short hair. Come say hi!

We arrive Sat afternoon and leave Friday, as we have a parade Sat. Nothing like racing home, huh?

Lucy

We'll be there! Hope to be in Barn C. Look for the Green and White sign that says HORSEFEATHERS FARM, Fayetteville, Arkansas. We will be with David and Sondra Langton (Lazy L Farm) and Leslie and Bobby Allred (Lil Hilside Farm). I'm going to make a sign and put on my banner that says "Hi, I'm horsefeather on Lil Beginnings, come say hi!!" We're taking 3 horses, but only showing 2.

Please, any of you that come our way, stop and say hello! We're pretty darn friendly
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

Pam

My husband and I are coming as spectators on the 12th and 13th to see a couple of horses that were born here show. I am VERY excited!!!

I will be there! Hopefully arriving Friday eve and staying thru the following Friday. I will be stalled with Lee Crutchfield of Aloha Training and am looking forward to meeting many new people and saying hi to old friends that I don't get to see often enough. For those looking for me try my cell at (206) 979-0505!

I am glad that many of you are bringing your dogs - I will be leaving mine at home and will be in need of a reallly good canine fix by the time I get there - we have 7 and 6 of them sleep with us so you can imagine the withdrawls I will be going thru!

Good luck to all and safe driving!

Stacy

We are going to watch. Good luck to all showing! Hope to find a few of you to talk with.

I have no idea which barn I'll be in....but you know what I look like! Will be rolling in on Saturday. Man, this is GREAT....less than a 3 hour drive now !! See you there.

We will be ariving no later than Saturday night, but hope to be there sometime Thursday. Will stay until at least Thursday noon--maybe till Friday morning, but if we leave on Friday, it will be way early. 8 hour drive home. We are bringing 7 horses--5 of which will be for sale. We will be stalling with Ann Linze and Mike Workman, so if you can't find us, you might find one of them. Ann is Jolie Chevel Farms and Mike is Candyland Ranch. We are Foys Rolling Hills. Hope to meet some of you there.

Angie Foy

Latest posts

Back