WHOOOHOOO!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Field-of-Dreams

Reaction score
I'm going to the National Drive this fall!!!

My friend decided she wants to go and it bringing me along!

default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_488.gif

Woo Hoo I will be there too with a couple friends from last year! You can ask to be stabled with us if you want. I had a blast last year!

Me too! Me too! I attend the national drive every year as my vacation. Looking forward to driving with all my "mini friends" (and a pony or two).

Going with our "maxi minis" 37 & 38 inch black pinto brother and sister, and our Foxlane Carts! Our camping space is already reserved.

We haven't decided if we are camping or hitting the hotel this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mind is made up. I'm going for one day ( probably Saturday) just by myself. I don't think Isaac is ready yet.After all,I just live 80 miles away.WWWOOOHHHOOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to observe this year..And next year take a vacation week at that time..I hate just living 80 miles away and not being able to take a horse this year..But at least I can come and watch everybody else have fun...lol..

My friend's horses were killed Weds night. I can't believe they are gone. I seriously doubt we are going now.

I don't even want to go.

Read about it on the main forum. so sorry to hear about this...

Part of me thinks you might do well to "get away" - come time to go to the National Drive and the other part says..."maybe you are right, you don't need to go"... Best - don't cancel your plans yet but give it some time.

I can't even imagine this type of loss!! So sorry to hear about it...

My friend's horses were killed Weds night. I can't believe they are gone. I seriously doubt we are going now.

I don't even want to go.

Latest posts

Back