Who would you love to meet and why?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slaneyrose

Reaction score
After reading the thread about those of you who have met famous people I thought this would be an interesting thread.......ok, I`ll start.

I would love to meet Noah to see if he enjoyed looking after all those animals on the ark as I think I would or if he found it "stressful".

And also PRINCE cos I think he is FAB!!! :aktion033:

BONNIE!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

MA

GOD BECAUSE I NEED TWO PEOPLE BACK FROM HIM :no:

Pocahontas--I would love to hear about how it was in the "new world" back then.

Daniel Boone and Lewis and Clark--for the same reason as above.

Wow thank you Maryann I feel very honored!!!!!!!!!!! I am very easy to meet tho!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: Hugs

Bonnie

I would like to hang out with Tom Selleck on his ranch for a while.

Sterling, have you read the book about her, it's a very very fat paperback. I loved it, so did my Gram.

Karla--no I have'nt...but just today I was thinking on going to the library to find some historical books to read again. I used to have so much time for reading and all I do anymore is read tabloid mags. (But thanks to Equuisize I have a few dog mysteries. :bgrin ) What is the name of the book. Can I check it at the library?

Eleanor Roosevelt....she was very ahead of her time and if she were around today, I'd want her to be the PREZ!
default_yes.gif
:

Eleanor Roosevelt....she was very ahead of her time and if she were around today, I'd want her to be the PREZ!
default_yes.gif
:

Linda L

default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: I agree she would make a great president!

Great idea!

Bonnie

OK here's my list:

First: JESUS CHRIST. I know He knows me pretty well but I'm getting tired of one way conversations. I need HIM to talk back to me about some things.

My mom, my dad, my brother Dave, my Aunt Helen and my Aunt May. They are with Jesus.

Hillary Clinton and I haven't a clue why.

Mother Marita and Sister Adelaid. I want to know why they were always so mean to us kids in class.

Martha Stewart, but I'm not sure why. I think maybe to see if she's really a "B" or not

Oprah, just to sit and talk about life lessons

Jon Bon Jovi......must I really explain why?

The Beach Boys, dead and alive. I want them to sing for me in person. Also, they still owe me my fan club membership card from 1964 and I want it or my $3.75 back.

Howard Huges. I want to borrow some money.

Most forum members

Stacy Score and she probably knows why I want to meet her and hang out

Alexander the Great

Alexander became one of the greatest generals in history.

During his life he conquered the then-known world.

Pocahontas--I would love to hear about how it was in the "new world" back then.
Daniel Boone and Lewis and Clark--for the same reason as above.
Me, too! Sterling have you ever wondered what it would have been like to be able to ride a horse to the top of a mountain back then and look off over the edge at the beautiful endless scenery they took for granted every day? Stop and drink from a pure cold stream? I think I would like to change the question and be able to go back in time and meet people in their era. I know, they did have it rough back then, but I do find myself wishing every once in a while..... Not even the well known people mentioned above, I would like to talk to someone in a conestoga wagon traveling, a trapper, someone everyday and hard working, like Little House on the Prairie. BTW I always did have a thing for Michael Landon
default_wub.png
:

I want to meet "Dubya" and Vincente Fox at the same time.

BUT NOT YET. Wait until my leg heals up.

I'm gonna' need full use of that foot...

I'd like to meet a lot of you all here actually! I can't so much think of a famous person I'd like to meet as much as some of you folks... I could make a LONG list but air head that I am, I'm sure I'd still forget some of the people I'd get a big kick out of meeting so for once, I'll shut up.

Off the top of my head if I "had" to choose a famous person to meet, probably would pick Jay Mohr or Ralphie May... someone funny :bgrin Oh, maybe Eddie Vedder as well. His voice,,, whew
default_wub.png
:
default_wink.png
:

Yeah, I have lots here that I'd like to meet, though I HAVE met lots thanks to the AMHA convention being held in Portland a few years back. THAT was fun! Everyone is so awesome/enjoyable.

Hey, Jill, I think Wish List is my fave Eddie Vedder song (Pearl Jam) but yeah, on the same page as far as voice. *LOL* I'm a sucker for certain voices. Quite aural.

I think I'd love to meet my uncle Jr. He died in 1962, just days before he was set to go to Vietnam in the Navy. My mom was the cause of his death....he was shot by one of her "boyfriends" that she was secretly playing off against my dad. He thought he was shooting my Dad. He sounded like one of the most fun people, though, and it would have been nice to have an uncle from that side of the family, and maybe some cousins and an aunt, too. Just find myself wondering "what if." I keep his picture that my grandma used to have next to her bed on her dresser, in his Navy outfit.

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back