Who Made All Star

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We did, we did
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_biggrin.png

This is me and Buckeye WCF Tanchico (HOF). We got 5th in Classic Amateur Showmanship.

scan0004-1.jpg

This is Mother Natures Picasso. He was 5th in AMHR Western Country Pleasure Driving-under

scan00026.jpg

This is Tanchico and my son Billy. He got 7th in Classic Open Showmanship with him.

scan0001-1.jpg

Tanchico also got:

9th Classic Multi Color

7th Classic Amateur Country Pleasure Driving

4th Classic Youth Country Pleasure Driving

3rd Foundation Classic Model Gelding

3rd Foundation Youth Gelding

9th Foundation Open Country Pleasure Driving

9th AMHR Ladies Country Pleasure Driving

4th AMHR Gentlemen Country Pleasure Driving

This is Rhapsody's Quest For Gold (HOF).

scan00013.jpg

He also got:

8th Classic Solid Color

9th Classic Costume

4th Foundation Classic Model Gelding

9th Foundation Classic Senior Gelding 3years & older

5th Foundation Gelding, owned and shown by an Amateur

Donna

Last edited by a moderator:
Erica said:
Erica's Dream Along With Me
dream-3.jpg

3rd Yearling Mares Under

Cross Country Something To Talk About

talker2.jpg

8th Yearling mare over
Erica, where were you hiding those guys?!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_worshippy.gif
:love Good lord, I'm in love. The chestnut could come live with me right now and the bay truly looks like a miniature Arabian, proportions and all. Wow.
default_drool5.gif

Here's my little All-Star, Arrowstar's Dakota, 10th in Amateur Obstacle Driving Under. I can't wait for next year when hopefully Amateur Western will be on the All-Star list and we'll be making enough shows to really be competitive. See ya in 2009!

IMG_7850.jpg

Leia

I looked up the All Stars and considering the little stinker only went to two shows his mom Courtney is going to be SO proud of him when I tell her tomorrow morning. Our little weanling colt is #3 for weanling colts under. He did beat the mature horses at his first show [he was a month and a half old] and took two reserve grands. Courtney will be so excited as he is a homebred colt and we think he is something special. His name is Blessings Silver Knight. We also had several other all stars but they just don't compare to what Courtney's little man accomplished. It's funny she was sick all last week and couldn't go out to the barn so I brought him in the house and he made himself right to home. Courtney was delighted. Linda

Our 2 year old mare Lilliput Acres ShowMe Amazing Grace took 9th in Amateur Halter Mare Over.

Love that Gracie. If there ever was a mare that I would love to own, it is Gracie. Double Bob out of a Buckerro grand daughter out of Double Rowdy mare. She is a Star.

Love that Gracie. If there ever was a mare that I would love to own, it is Gracie. Double Bob out of a Buckerro grand daughter out of Double Rowdy mare. She is a Star.

Thank you for the compliments!!!! We lover her too. Now can't wait to see what she has for a baby next year!

We did!

Oneka's Here Comes Trouble:

2 year old Classic gelding over- 4th

IMG_1458.jpg

And although Liberachi was shown by Sam Barth in the Open and the Stakes at Nationals, he was never "in training"

Oneka's Liberachi:

7th- Open Roadster over

2nd- Amatuer Roadster over

1st- Ladies Roadster over

8th- Liberty over

8th- Country Pleasure over

8th- Amatuer Country Pleasure over

scan0001-1.jpg

We have a 4th place in under Youth Showmanship ages 8-12 yres with DM Rajas Poncho, "Tucker" and 3rd in Over Youth Showmanship ages 8-12 with DM Rajas Air Wolf, with no help from trainers but ALOT of help from all our new friends at the shows. This was Chloe's second year showing and she has done an awesome job! Thanks to everyone for all your help through out the 2008 show season.

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I'm glad this thread was started. I always wonder how many do it themselves and how many have trainers! I'm a "do-it-myself" person too, though I show Pinto. Good going everyone!!
default_cheers.gif

I had 2 horses that I showed hard myself with no trainers! They both won every all star class they were in! They are Shetlands.

Pony Vistas Pow Wow (I also broke this horse myself to drive)

Modern Pleasure Gelding, 3 Years Old & Older, 46” & Under - 1st

Modern Pleasure Gelding Senior Champion - 1st

Modern Pleasure Gelding Grand Champion - 1st

Modern Pleasure Amateur Gelding, 46” & Under - 1st

Modern Pleasure Youth Gelding, 46” & Under - 1st

Modern Formal Open Pleasure Driving, 46” & Under - 1st

Modern Formal Amateur Pleasure Driving, 46” & Under - 1st

Modern Limit Country Pleasure Driving, 46” & Under - 1st

Modern Junior Country Pleasure Driving – 46” & Under - 1st

He was also top 5 in the limit and ladies...

Pow wow is the horse I won Supreme Amateur with as well for 2008

Michigans Hart of an Apache (I am not the original person who trained this horse, but he had been shown 2 times 2 years ago. I bought him last year at the 2007 congress straight out of pasture. We did all the work ourselves with him and he was shown by us except one class at one show.)

Modern Open Country Pleasure Driving, 46” & Under - 1st

Modern Amateur Country Pleasure Driving, 46” & Under - 1st

Modern Youth Country Pleasure Driving, 46” & Under - 1st

Modern Ladies Country Pleasure Driving, 46” & Under - 1st

I did have a horse with a trainer who placed much lower than any of my own horses.

Erica your breeding program is one to be admired. You have just lovely horses and what you achieve with them every year is truly amazing!
default_smile.png

I forgot all about it!! But, I looked and my baby, Aloha Acres Terminators Ready Set Go was Reserve in Open Hunter, Under!!

I'm so proud of him!!!

rednatl07sm.JPG

rednatl08sm.JPG

Latest posts

Back