Who is planning on going to the I-90 sale??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanny

Reaction score
Wondering who might be going.

We plan to go, might bring a trailer "just in case".

I do have a couple of minis that I didn't show last year that I've considered bringing, but I don't think I can get them in the shape they should be in order to show the potential that they could have. I just haven't had time to work them and both are rather chubby so it might be better to sell them privately.

It is always a nice sale (much nicer than some of the others I've heard about on the forum) with a lot of nice mini people that attend and so far the early consignments look great and in addition to the minis there are several super ponies consigned.

Here is the website if you want to take a look at the early consignments....

I-90 Fall Mini and Pony Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Where exactly is this sale? I am going to be delivering a horse to Wisconsin around then, so I might have to hit that one!!
yes.gif

Where exactly is this sale? I am going to be delivering a horse to Wisconsin around then, so I might have to hit that one!!
yes.gif

yes.gif

OOPS!!!!
biggrin.gif

I-90 Expo Center

1010 70th Ave. County Road 13

S h e r b u r n , M i n n e s o t a

5 6 1 7 1

( 5 0 7 ) 7 6 4 - 4 0 2 5

beaminewbie said:
yes.gif

SHminifancier gave the exact address/location but it might help just to know it is in Southern Minnesota just off I-90, not very far from the Iowa border, and sort of toward the Southwestern corner of the state. Can't give you a larger town as a reference point, because it is in a very rural area.

SHminifancier gave the exact address/location but it might help just to know it is in Southern Minnesota just off I-90, not very far from the Iowa border, and sort of more toward the Southwestern corner of the state. Can't give you a larger town as a reference point, because it is in a very rural area.

EDIT:

OOPS...DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON TODAY< LOTS OF DOUBLE POSTS!!!!!

We will be there. and Sanny is right, this is a really well run sale, with good horses.

We're not really planning on buying, but bringing the trailer..just in case
wink.gif

O my there are a few I would take home, espically that black shetland mare Fashioned and Fit! I'd like to go ,but I need to sell one more...I have a new surprize that I havn't even announced yet...so I better stay away.
biggrin.gif

I've heard alot about this sale but never went. I would really love to go!! But not sure I can make it and want to know if it is only once a year? Maybe I can plan for the next one!! Anyone go last year? (wondering what kind of prices)

They have the best seats around.
biggrin.gif

They have two, Fall and Spring and get some big name in both Shetlands and minis. Prices are not great, that is if your a seller, but some fantastic deals if you are buyer. Some of last years horses were on the "circuit" this year doing well.

'Course I'm a sale junkie but it's one of the better ones and it's facility is second to none.

Sounds like a great sale, but I'm just too far away. I don't have time to do much travelling, too much to take care of here at home.

i will!...well try to anyways. thats where i picked up my new lil boy, jake!
wink.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back