Who is going to the Winter Breeders Classic?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did buy him from Laurel Acres. The colts dam is also on their web page on the for sale page. She is TNT - a black and white overo mare, but she has been sold as well.

I did buy him from Laurel Acres. The colts dam is also on their web page on the for sale page. She is TNT - a black and white overo mare, but she has been sold as well.
go figure.
default_yes.gif

You all are so lucky
default_aktion033.gif

Did you get the dam as well, the overo mare?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but I wish I would have. I am very happy with Fire though. He has a wonderful personality.

Thanks MB. Yes, it is www.minigaitsfarm.com

I have been going to set up my profile on here, but tried it once and must have hit something wrong as it locked up my computer. I decided to give up, but need to try it again. I think it was just a bad computer day. :DOH!

Thanks MB. Yes, it is www.minigaitsfarm.com
I have been going to set up my profile on here, but tried it once and must have hit something wrong as it locked up my computer. I decided to give up, but need to try it again. I think it was just a bad computer day. :DOH!
Nice website.

i am sure someone can help you get your website listed on the forum.

take care

Congrats to everyone who bought...and sold!

As for the two ladies involved in the mixup with #5, neither of you is at fault and you both are handling it with grace and professionalism.
default_aktion033.gif
He would have been loved no matter which farm he went to, so he is the winner in the long run!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

I think #58 sold for 1750.00, my dial up fading in and out so not 100% sure. Do not know who bought her.

I don't think I want to discuss #5 LOL. I am sure you will be hearing from his proud owner, they are on the forum
default_laugh.png

Hi Robin, I went back and checked to find out exactly what had happened. When you called Toni you told her that you would bid up to 2000. Jana had another bidder on the phone who was bidding, Toni Bid for you at $1900. The other bidder went $2000. Toni did not have you on the phone to ask if you were willing to go higher.

When you called to ask if you were the winning bidder, it was during a time of udder confusion with the sale and whoever answered the phone just assumed that with the one number difference on the bidders number there was a misprint and you were given the wrong information by mistake.

I hate it happened to you, and would love to see Double Vision duplicated, honestly, because I would love to have him for myself. (LOL)

Hey everyone, just got the word, I'll be getting Double Vision here tommorrow afternoon!

Thanks again everyone through the sale, this forum, and anyone else out there!!!

Once again, I'm sorry I was part of the confusion!

I'll let everyone keep updated on how "Elvis" does :)

Funny thing is we are right above Memphis,so I guess "the King is coming home" lol

Sarah. I think it is VERY appropriate that "Elvis" is heading "home to memphis"

Hugs,

Robin

I think both of you girls are great sports and it speaks volumes about you both. I can sure see how that could happen at any sale as the behind the scene work and mass confusion is hard to believe if you've never lived it. I thought it was a great sale overall. Some of the horses went for lower prices, but the really good quality horses still demanded higher prices. Overall, I would call it a great success and would like to congratulate the sale committee as well as the buyers and sellers of some really nice horses.

Mare Stare once again did a great job hosting the sale. My sound was bad, but others said theirs was good, so I am thinking it was just my connection. Deanna and Laurie did a great job in posting the prices and where the bids were on the chat as well as exactly what horse was in the ring. That was great.

Great Sale, Can't wait to see it again next year.

I am not sure who bought that gorgeous filly for $4100, but I wish she were coming here.
default_smile.png

Congratulations again Sarah on your purchase of the nice overo colt. Robin, I am sure you will find your dream stallion. It is true that good things come to those that are patient. I love the overos too. There are several breeders of quality overos, but one that comes to mind is Toni Reece at Reece Family Miniatures. She sure does get some nice boys out of Hawk. Best of luck in your search.

Oh wouldn't it be fun to have $5000 and go to an auction?! All of you who bought horses, congrats! Sorry, seahorse.
default_sad.png
The filly sounded adorable.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back