Who is going to the Winter Breeders Classic?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seahorse

Reaction score
I'm just curious to see how many of you all plan on attending/watching the Breeders Winter Classic this Saturday?

I should be there as long as my driver (mom) does not decide to stay home! I Can't wait!
default_biggrin.png

Not going this year - haven't missed many of them but I'm staying home and being good this time.
default_smile.png
May watch it on the computer though......

Happy buying
default_aktion033.gif

Jan

I'll be watching. My mother-in-law is down there and I think is going to go. Wanted to bid on on mare but beings its an auction was worried about the time line to get her picked up and home.

Sorry - I will ask again - where do you go on the web to watch this?

Thanks!

I'll be there and at the moment don't have any intentions of buying but prereg just in case I find my hand going up...

this is my first time and I am really excited about this and watching the show, one more day!

Christina

Dose anyone have any kind off guess as to how long the auction will last? There should be 81 lots. I have never actually watched an action all the way through, so I have no idea.

Thanks!
default_saludando.gif

You can figure about 5 minutes a horse (bidding and describing), so about 6-8 hours.

I'm watching the live feed but some of the colors they're describing don't quite fit!! Lot 14 they said was a bay and white pinto.......looked pretty solid to me! Maybe silver bay.......but sure looked solid chestnut to me! Maybe it's my screen?? They sent a "black and white" through and blamed the lack of color on winter clip......which I know obscures the color somewhat but usually you can still tell!

Latest posts

Back