Who is going to the I-90 sale in MN?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean_B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Wondering who will all be going to the I-90 sale in Sherburn MN on October 21, and where you will be staying? Looking forward to seeing some old friends again, that's for sure! (But not looking forward to the LONG drive....at least Dana aka Dreamweaver will be riding along to help keep me awake!) There are a number of us staying at the Highland Court in Fairmont - so hopefully we'll be able to hang out for a while and visit!

Hi Jean. We will be staying at the Comfort Inn in Fairmont. Hope it is a nice clean one! See ya there! Lavonne

Wondering who will all be going to the I-90 sale in Sherburn MN on October 21, and where you will be staying? Looking forward to seeing some old friends again, that's for sure! (But not looking forward to the LONG drive....at least Dana aka Dreamweaver will be riding along to help keep me awake!) There are a number of us staying at the Highland Court in Fairmont - so hopefully we'll be able to hang out for a while and visit!

Is there a sale catogue for the I 90 sale???

I'll be there but I'll be staying at home - LOL. Just driving down the morning of the sale to watch. I look forward to seeing everyone!

I noticed some of the conisgnments listed online have the wrong owner listed - B & L's Sweet Rosie, Bold Print Dreamer, J-J's Painted Bear, Oneka's Painted Lady, and Oneka's Spotted Kid are all consigned by Don Rudeen.

hey thanks for the web site long drive for me but maybe will come see how things are going

We are coming...JUST to get away for a night and see friends. We really REALLY can't buy any horses there though it is tough because after looking at the catalog so far.....there are really some nice horses consigned.

After attending some other sales and being able to compare, this is one of the nicest around. We've bought a horse at the last two I-90 sales and have been very, very happy with them. One mare was reserve champion in youth country pleasure this year at AMHR Nationals with one of our kids - I still can't believe the deal we got on her - a wonderful five year old mare that drives beautifully - and the other was a bargain gelding that went Senior Grand Champion Gelding at a show we took him to two weeks after we bought him at the sale (anyone that knows us knows we don't normally show halter classes since we focus so much on performance so it was amazing to do so well in halter. He was also green broke to drive at the time and has potential as a future jumping star.

We always pick up some tack and barn stuff for sure though I do wish they had more in the way of show quality harnesses and carts but as far as a well run sale with quality horses it is hard to beat.

I am not sure if I am going yet or not. Depends on how busy I get, and how far it is from here.

I am defenatly not buying. I am finally down to a decent number(4) with possiably one more to sell. Like to keep a spot open as I do have my eye out for one more horse that has "it" for me.

We'll be there too. We aren't selling any horses and I don't really need or have room for any more horses.

So probably won't be buying. But we will bring the trailer,,just in case.

This sale is really a nice sale and we have bought some really nice horses there in past years.

Cindy

I may go but if I do and I buy a horse, please, someone shoot me!

:aktion033: :aktion033: CAN'T WAIT !! :aktion033: :aktion033:
Been wanting to attend for three years!

Jean, I'm gonna hunt you down, be rude enough to scoot my fanny on the bench next to you....the heck with your buddies!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
: Hey, I'll pay big bucks to sit next to you for a running commentary regarding confirmation, etc.

Is Renee of Lucky Hart coming?! That'd be GREAT.....then I could annoy her "in person"!

My new mini buddy, Nancy, will carpool and we're staying at the Budget Inn (Friday & Saturday night). She's just purchased her first minis and thrilled to attend, combined with a "chick trip"! :lol:

Of course, the trailer's staying home.....unless someone coming this way will let me pay for shipping!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if there will be telephone bidding available at the sale? Also - is anyone from North Dakota going?

Thanks.

Cyndi

I will of course be there as I have 10 horses consigned to the sale! So please, everyone do stop by and say hi, and look over the horses, it's always great to make new friends....I may even put you to work! LOL! I'm coming alone with all these horses...think I'm out of my mind???

Will be great to meet some new people. And of course look forward to reuniting with all of my broodmare gals! I will be staying at the Super 8 in Jackson. Everyone had better bring their trailers....someone has to take these beautiful horses home! See you there! Cary, Ventura Miniatures

I am going "IF" Marnie goes - hey "someone" has to keep her in line - might as well be me! HA!!!

The last time we went we came home with Maggie-

Maggie12-13-05.jpg

They do phone bids, I bought a stallion by phone bid a yr or two ago. I couldn't go because it was the spring one and foaling mares were being watched, bought him by phone bid, they called me a few horses before he came in and I bid over the phone. Won him, zipped out, fast trip to pick him up and back here in about 6 hours. And by the way, this is what Maggie looked like when I brought her home, she fit in my hand.

Maggiepulling11-19.jpg

I have 89 other pictures of her if anyone wants to see them, Just Kidding!

We may be there, we're not sure yet, no trailor though.

We will be there. Selling - NOT buying this year.

The catalog has been updated on the website with the sale order. www.i90expocenter.com

It looks like a lot of show prospects - halter and driving, along with horses/ponies with show records. It is always a real nice, well ran sale.

Roelene

Back