Who hosts your website?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use arishost.com and NO ADS, for only $30 A YEAR!

I use it for mine and for the sites I make for others.

Plenty of room, live chat & support, no ads, easy to use, CHEAP! ($2.50 a month!)

Hi Kristina-

Well, I think we are in the high rent district. Of course, Gary is our webmaster so he set this up. We use Apollo Hosting, which offers multiple websites under one account, plus e-mail. We use one url for the minis, one for my consulting business, one for the Northeast Mini Club, and we are soon to add Angel Horses (a non-profit rescue group). It costs about $200 a year. The e-mail doesn't have a very good spam filter so I only use that for emergencies. But webmail IS handy. No ads, and I think pretty professional looking. Let me know if you want more details.

Mary

Thank you so much for all of the input!!! I didn't really know where to start, but i think I have a direction now..... Now I just have to get started!!!

Thanks again!

I used Godaddy.com as well. I believe I pay under 100 for a 2 year domain and I was paying 3.95 a month for hosting, but I believe it was so cheap that when I redid my billing I just paid for it all at once. I've never had problems, no ads, no down time, and good customer service.

my domain is through godaddy too.. i've had go daddy for probably 4 years or more... cheap and it's good in that YOU own the domain name where yahoo and several others owns the 'rights' to your domain name. through go daddy if you didn't want to use them anymore you can take it to another business.

I use Homestead, they cost is very reasonable, you DON'T have to know HTML :) and their customer service is great, if I get stuck on something, I call and they will walk me thru...

My site http://www.spiritthyme.com

I can make unlimited sites for under $20 a month :)

Latest posts

Back