Who else has mares that are due to

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We 4 bred mares due from the end of Febuary until the end of May. 2 mares are bred to our black leopard stallion Monte and 2 mares are bred to our black sabino with blue eyes, Lordy. All foals will be futurity nominated as well and possibly offered for sale.

My one and only mare is due for my first ever mini foal by a Boones Little Andy son for mid March! I can hardly wait!!
default_wink.png
Bring on the mare stare!!!!!!

My little Black and white mare is due late Feb/ through March. She went at 308 last year so if she repeats this she would have a Feb foal.

She is 31" tall and bred to a beautiful bl/white homozygous blue eyed stallion!

I know I will get color but a colorful black/white blue eyed filly would be delightful!!!!!!!!

My little mare is already HUGE:)

lace.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a mare due the 1st of March, boy thats coming very quick!!!! I'm excited to see this foal as it will be the first crossing of my leopard stallion to my Orion bred mare.

I also have 5 maybe 6 more due all in April, it will be a sleepless month I'm sure
default_wacko.png
But I can't wait to see each and everyone!
default_yes.gif
Joyce

Our first ones are getting big already!
default_new_shocked.gif

These are bred to Lotto
default_wub.png

Goldie: due April 13-17

website1003039.jpg

Rose: due April 16-20

website1003048.jpg

Kate: due April 17-30

website1003040.jpg

And Muffy in there some place!

Look how her face marking on this side is exactly like Lotto's!

(although she has a marking on her neck)

website1003042.jpg

Then we have a few other mares bred for May, June & July.
default_laugh.png

Go see them and their dates on my "FOAL" page
default_aktion033.gif

I'm so excited!!!

All can be seen on my site, but heres my list.....I'm EXCITIED!!!

I have one expecting any time now and I'll put her up on marestare in just a few days....

That mare is my Rowdy daughter Geisha (23) who is in foal to my HOF and Res. National champion - Taker. I've watched her for so long I'm beginning to wonder
default_smile.png

in foal to Cross Country Take My Breath Away - HOF, Res. National Champion, son and grandson of Lazy N Redboy

stalli30.jpg

- Erica's Knock Your Socks Off - HOF, 2 Time National Champion, 2 Time Res. National Champion, for a full sibling to "TKO", due Feb- March

- Erica's I've Got Angel Eyes - HOF, 6 time National Champion, 2 time Res. National Champion....not sure if she took, she's a maiden

- Erica's Just Wait and See - for a full sibling to "Looker", due Feb - March

- Erica's RFM Spring Thunder - HOF, 2 time National Champion ...maiden mare and not totally sure if she took

- Erica's Can't Touch This - National Top Ten, due March

and then I just recently sold and one I love very much - Erica's Worth the Wait whose waiting to head overseas in just two weeks she's due March to Taker

in foal to Little Kings Big City Buck - a multi National Champion producer in his first foal crop, he's a Buckeroo son and a Ramblin Starbuck grandson

stalli4.jpg

- Erica's AD I'll Make My Own Design - multi National Champion producer, for a full sibling to "Prankster and Bailey" due March

- Erica's Echos Adventuress - a National Champion producer, daughter of Buck Echo - for a full sibling to "CT" due March

- LM Hawks Queen of Denial - a Nighthawk daughter due Feb- March

- Erica's Ek Rowdy Lady - a multi National Champion producer, for a full sibling to "Believe" due Feb

- Mountian Meadows Dancing in Diamonds - Res. National Champion, for a full sibling to Live Wire due April

in foal to Little Kings B T Buck Bandito - a multi National Champion producer, a BTU son

stalli12.jpg

- Little Kings Wild Thunder - a Thunderhawk daughter out of Buffy Buckeroo - due March

- Manson Red Roan Spotted Socks Lady - a Superior Dam, for a full sibling to "Knocker and SockIT" - due March-April

- Cross country Good Day Sunshine - a Redboy daughter - due Feb

in foal to Erica's Echos of My Destiny - National Champion, grandson of both Buck Echo and Double Destiny

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20002.jpg

- Erica's Shezzz Got Legz - due May

in foal to JSW Royale Deed - national Top Ten, son of Good Deed, out of a Blue Boy daughter

royale%20april%20show.jpg

- Cross Country Miss Nosey - Redboy daughter, full sister to Private Terms - due June

default_new_shocked.gif
I'm getting antsy already!
default_new_shocked.gif

Let's see, we have:

Bertrand's Ebony N Lace due Feb 15 to Cowboy

Rising Sun Miniatures Moon Dancer due Feb 8 to Skipper

Circle S Bright Reflection due mid March to skipper (if she doesn't sell first)

Reflections Paradigm CBY due Apr 12 to Skipper

Longview Acres Lil De De Dinah due Apr 4 to Skipper

Reflections Buttons N Bows CBY due Apr 11 to Skipper

Bear Farms Ima Red Head due Apr 19 to Skipper

and a few more to come
default_yes.gif

I'm real anxious to see what our two new mares produce, but pasture bred so who knows when????????:

Freedom Hills Extremely Classic to Freedom Hill Farms Buck The Memory

Medfords Golden Honey to a Johnstons Super Charger son (can't remember his name
default_rolleyes.gif
)

Isn't this exciting? I look at what everyone is expecting and can't wait for the news!

Charlotte

I have one mare due in April to our Buckeroo G-son & one due in May to him and then one due in mid-summer from Fiesta-just three this year & pray for as good a year as we had in 2007.

I have one mare due and it will be my stallions first baby. Everyone is waiting on pins a needles because they love my stallion so much. I have several people that already want the baby b/c they like my stud so much. This is my first mini baby so I don't know if it will even be for sale
default_smile.png

Only two babies this year for me. Out of my four mares I only have 2 babies a year.

Bear Branch Painted Silver to Flaby's Supreme

Bayer Minimums Dream Angle to Havenbrook Encore's Painted Legacy

I can't wait for next year as I'm gonna let my stallion breed a couple of my girls. I can't wait to see how he crosses with them. He is heavy appy bred and so is one of my mares, I want some spots and also without saying correct conformation.

Sounds like the forum is going to be busy!
default_new_shocked.gif
We have 4 breedable mares but only bred 2. Next year we are only going to breed 1. "IF" Sugar cycles we will breed her too.

I thought u where wanting their current preg pictures to compare to. So I was going to get a picture of Fantasy today. But, she is going to look like a big ole heifer compared to these glamour shots posted. She would be very upset with me, posting her up side these that are fit and trim
default_biggrin.png

We have 4 mares bred for 2008 to our Palomino Mickey Mouse Grandson, Arc Pal. The First, Evergreens Sensational Clarissa (Claire), sired by Brewers Orion Sensation is due to foal mid February.

Our second foal is due late March into early April, out of Gingerbreads Blue Mischief (Ginger), who is a Blueboy Granddaughter.

Our third foal is due late April into early May, out of Checkmate Bobby's Vanity (Rony), Komokos breeding.

Our fourth foal is due in late May, out of Bond Frappes Fantasy, a direct daughter of Bond Sir Galahad.

We're very excited about the arrival of these foals. Due to the crushing hay prices in our area this will be our last year having any foals for a long time. My children want to start showing in the coming year.

I can't wait for all the marestare cams to be back up! It's a great way to pass the time waiting for show season.
default_biggrin.png
Except I lost my connection right when Erica's mare foaled last year
default_sad.png
But luckily she had more performances for us after that!
default_aktion033.gif
I love it when we have new babies at the farm, there is nothing sweeter than those little noses.
default_wub.png

We have one mare due for late March. It will be my stallion's second foal, and his first is turning out very promising, so we are super excited. Both mare and stallion were bought as babies with the intention of getting a foal from them. Both are Buckeroo bred (Stallion is a grandson, and also Top Banana bred), and the mare is a Buck Echo granddaughter. Both are incredibly sweet, loving horses, and are with us for the rest of their lives. I can't wait to meet this baby, it's been a long time wanted and waited for. Surprisingly enough, it's hard to tell the mare is even bred, she's holding the foal so tight. The only way I know is that she's about 5 inches wider than normal, and for no apparent reason she'll just jump and take off running!

Instead of posting pictures I am just going to post a link. please forgive my sloppy website SOMEDAY I am doing it all over again, this site is a freebie, I have purchased my domain and upgraded.....just need a month or so to build a new one :DOH!

My Webpage-Mares due march-april 2008

Hope it works!

PS They are in pasture condition, dirty and wooly

I have 1 mare due in April, and I have 2 others that look due at about that time too, I didnt even know they were bred. Then my oldest mare is due at the end of summer, BUT is bigger than the rest, im getting worried!

Dusty is due any day now - bred to Sovereign

Keeper is due end of January - bred to Baylee

Image is due end of February - bred to Baylee

Nugget & Savannah due mid-March -bred to Baylee

Whitney is due early April - bred to Baylee

Dream & Missy due end of April - bred to HCM Hi Tech (owned by Lorraine Strawn of Howling Hills Farm)

I have a nifty little calendar on my website that shows when each of the mares is at 320 days and who they are bred to. THere is a link there that you can take a peak at, will be adding actual foaling dates and show dates when we have more info to put on there --- (www.mountainmeadowsminiatures.com)

Stacy

Latest posts

Back