Which stallion that you have seen in person,,,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stacy, This news breaks my heart as I will admit to being a constant lurker to your site and dreaming of owning a Prince son. Im so sorry!

Tammy

I'm so sorry - I would be heart broken as well

what a beautiful horse to have taken from your breeding herd

but thank God you can still enjoy him as a healthy gorgeous gelding,

he is certainly breathtaking in his pictures.

It makes me more hesitant now to field breed this was going to be our first year for field breeding, now even more nervous, might just continue to hand breed.

I've always loved Silver Meadow's Jet Set Go as well as Silver Meadows Unbridled Masterpiece (and Silver Meadows Phantom Storm shouldn't be forgotten either, I'm just partial to their roadster horses) That being said, Silver Meadows is showing a son of Master named "Master of Disaster" who is also a stunning stallion.

I have also always loved JC's Jenga, got to see him come back and show in 2008 and he is a breathtaking stallion!

oops guessed I missed the 'overlooked' part. I don't think any of these stallions are overlooked!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd heard and so I knew about Prince a year or two ago, but said nothing to no one. It was Stacy's news to tell or not. Stacy, I'm SO sorry what happened to Prince. He's one of a kind!!!

I don't really go anywhere and don't see other stallions.

But I see and love my own every day!

Nort
default_wub.png

website1002028.jpg

And Pooka!
default_wub.png

website1002010.jpg

website1002012.jpg

I'd heard and so I knew about Prince a year or two ago, but said nothing to no one. It was Stacy's news to tell or not.
Yes, I very much agree. I have already apologized-I did not realize I was 'spilling the beans'. It was insensitive and thoughtless of me to have said anything in the first place.

Ohmt.

I don't think you spilled the beans at all. Most people have heard rumours about his problem. You didn't say HE WAS anything. So don;t sweat it. Miniature horse people love to talk horses!

And its sad he can't reproduce but he is still on earth and that is great.

So back to overlooked stallions.....

{{{{Ohmt}}}}

I was talking for myself, that I've known that for a few years and never said a word to Anyone.
default_yes.gif

I didn't mean anything on you at all. Sorry if you thought I did.

I don't know that these two are overlooked but, first of all, how about Baylee (Century Farms Bey Masquerade), Stacy Score's other prodigious stallion. Gorgeous, and he throw gorgeous as well.

The other one I would throw out there, who still looks hotter than hades and throws amazing babies, is BOB (Little Kings Buck On Broadway) owned by Angie Sauer. I had the pleasure of actually seeing him in person a couple of years ago and he takes your breath away.

ARC LOLLIPOP-sire to AMHA National Grand Champion Jr mare and National Grand Champion Sr mare, Runnin Bares Classy Comment. He is also the sire to many of the mares used in the First Knight breeding program that have produced all of those World Grand champions. I bet no one has ever heard of him. He was produced in my great grandparent's first foal crop and is of the bloodlines that built their whole breeding program.

A sincere thank you to all of you who have had such comforting words to say about Prince, it makes his being gelded a bit easier to know that there are breeders out there who feel much the same as I do about what he was able to produce - now it will be up to The Princlings to carry on - can't wait to see what these young'uns produce so please, please keep me posted!

And Mary Degner - you scamp (hugs to you)! Thank you so much for bringing up my little Baylee - as said before, I don't get a chance to get on here much anymore, but I am also very very proud of my Baylee-man! He is such a happy little horse, always greets you with a whinney and pretty much dances his way out of the barn with "springs on his feet". I am so excited to see how the Baylee kids do this coming year out there showing - if history repeats itself you all will have a ton of fun and do a lot of winning with your Baylee kids. There will be Baylee kids competing all over - Texas, Midwest, California, NW - and they will be showing in both halter as well as performance. Good luck to you all from a proud grandma!

I would like to Thank Attwood & Midnight Star Stables / Desiree for mentioning D&S Peeping Tom in this topic, I have not been on in a bit and I had not seen this post until now, Thank You So Much..
default_saludando.gif

Tom is a truly rare stallion that we are So So BLESSED to own, from his exciting presence in the show ring who seems to know that is his stage and just puffs up and gets so excite to show, the most fun I have ever had showing a horse. To being a my protector as he watches me and keeps an eye on whatever I'm doing just to make sure momma is fine, he loves being my friend.

Being that we limit our breeding to just a few mares a year Tom has proven himself priceless in what he is siring in each of his foals, beautiful heads on balanced bodies that float across the pasture, his first foals are just now arriving at their 3rd birthday and will be showing in halter and performance in AMHR AMHA and ASPC. We hope to breed a few more mares to him this coming year..

Were not a big farm with a lot of promotional dollars to spend we have been very modest in promoting our horses, and appreciate the kindness of those who have seen & loved Tom also our other stallion Wild Fire and help us share them with others.. Thank You Again
default_saludando.gif

tommy liz standup.jpg

I cannot let this topic 'go by' without mentioning Landrys Cowboy Del. Now up in years, he is STILL what I consider the BEST ALL-AROUND miniature horse stallion I know of---period---and I have a LOT of years of developing my eye for a good horse!

"Cowboy" was placed with HIS best interests at heart, IMO, once his showring days were past...and has been 'managed' to this day, as far as I know, with that still in mind. This has(also in my PERSONAL opinion)meant that he has not really been widely utilized as a breeding stallion.For a horse with as relatively few offspring as he has, many of those not necessariy from 'cream of the crop' mares(never forgetting that it almost always takes BOTH a top-quality stallion AND a top-quality mare(which doesn't necessarily mean with a hearty showring record, BTW)to have the BEST SHOT at producing an offspring who surpasses BOTH parents in all-over QUALITY....the ultimate goal in breeding...he has sired an excellent percentage of horses of accomplishment,with athleticism,quality of conformation, good movement,soundness, and good temperment. I loved and admired him the first time I saw him, and feel the same about him today.

Margo

Winners Circle Adonis!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I've been in love with him since he was young and started showing. I drooled over him all those years and followed his career.

It made me very sad to know he was gelded but I still loved him! I followed his showing career as a gelding. I saw him in person in the make up arena and talked with his man. OH to see him in person!

I took lots of pics of him but they were lost when I lost my old computer.
default_sad.png

I've always had the dream of owning him, being his last forever home where I could love on him every day!

I would like to Thank Attwood & Midnight Star Stables / Desiree for mentioning D&S Peeping Tom in this topic, I have not been on in a bit and I had not seen this post until now, Thank You So Much..
default_saludando.gif

Tom is a truly rare stallion that we are So So BLESSED to own, from his exciting presence in the show ring who seems to know that is his stage and just puffs up and gets so excite to show, the most fun I have ever had showing a horse. To being a my protector as he watches me and keeps an eye on whatever I'm doing just to make sure momma is fine, he loves being my friend.

Being that we limit our breeding to just a few mares a year Tom has proven himself priceless in what he is siring in each of his foals, beautiful heads on balanced bodies that float across the pasture, his first foals are just now arriving at their 3rd birthday and will be showing in halter and performance in AMHR AMHA and ASPC. We hope to breed a few more mares to him this coming year..

Were not a big farm with a lot of promotional dollars to spend we have been very modest in promoting our horses, and appreciate the kindness of those who have seen & loved Tom also our other stallion Wild Fire and help us share them with others.. Thank You Again
default_saludando.gif
I have to agree with the others about Peeping Tom. Im not a huge pony fan, but when I saw him in the ring2 yrs ago, I have to say he's better in person then pic as he is a jaw dropper!, and a A size!!! I even just talked about him the other day at work to another person who we all compeat against and she too agreed that he is one fine boy and sure sweeps up the ring, as well as produces foals to follow in his foot steps! Another boy Janice had/has is that Blk/wht Bear Branch driving stallion who sure is eye catchy too!
default_wub.png

Another boy I really like is Zephyr Woods Prince Charming who is owned by Kitty Walmer of Zephyer Woods Miniatures in Wisconson! He is a buckskin son of the Prince!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back