Which registeration do you prefer your minis to have?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What miniature horse owners prefer when they are looking to buy a new mini?

• AMHR Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AMHA/AMHR

• AMHA Only

• WCMHR Only

• AMHR/AMHA/WCMHR

• Other

• Total voters

WSR's_Judy

Reaction score
Was curious on what miniature horse owners prefer when they are looking to buy a new mini.

When it comes to BUYING -- I am more interested in the double registered AMHR/ASPC horses.....particularly if they have the Arenosa bloodline in them and have that LOOK.

MA

Mine HAVE to be AMHR at least. If they are AMHA/AMHR then that's okay too.

If a horse were AMHR/AMHA/ASPC then that would be super!!! Maybe someday......
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I voted AMHA / AMHR.

For show purposes, I "need" AMHR since the AMHA shows are not close enough. For years, I have aged my AMHA papers on horses never transferred but that will soon be fixed.

Now since I am interested in doing a little breeding, all my breeding horses will be (are, assuming one passes hardship inspection) AMHR and AMHA.

If I were buying a new horse, and it could only be already in one registry, I would now need it to be AMHA, since I know I can "hardship" an AMHA horse into AMHR for a fee.

[SIZE=14pt]I prefer R but if the horse I have fits size for A then I would take both but I only show R[/SIZE]

Lyn

I mainly show A, so I would prefer that at LEAST A, best of all A and R, but I would not buy a horse again that was only AMHR UNLESS it were THE horse and worth hardshipping to A.

I get the best prices for my A horses. I got nothing for my R only horses in this area. There used to be more A shows in this region, but R is quickly catching up.
default_smile.png

STILL wish R would go with photos on registration papers, but hopefully that is not long in being a requirement.

Liz M.

I prefere R but doubled with A is also very nice.. WCMHR around here is OK too so that is not a bad thing to have..but i wouldn't just look for a horse that was only WCMHR.

AMHA and AMHR both all the way. I want them reg in both!!

Although I do have 3 that are just R... but they are forsale as they don't fit into my breeding program!

There is no WCMHR around here. So that useless to me!

Joyce

I voted AMHR; we're into our B driving horse program here, so AMHA doesn't do us much good!!

:aktion033: My husband prefers the amha/amhr and I agree

1) more market for selling.

2) DNA tested, so you know what you are getting.

3) More choices for breeding program

4) More choices for shows.

[SIZE=14pt]I prefer R but if the horse I have fits size for A then I would take both but I only show R[/SIZE]

Lyn
:no: Help I need info on the clinic at Bertrands horse ranch on 2-19-06 or how to contact them!

When looking to buy AMHA/AMHR is a plus........

AMHA is ok, but I would then have to hardship to AMHR

AND if I had only one choice it would be AMHR all he way!
default_yes.gif
:

I'll buy either AMHA or AMHR but prefer a horse to be double registered (AMHA/AMHR).

Choose AMHR/AMHA/WCMHR. because if the pairs was registered differently than I’d had the foal registered in WCMHR than later hard shipped in AMHR or AMHA, or Both. I would save up watching the foals/horses grow up than plan my action for it. :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
AMHR/AMHA either or is fine with me. But then again I'm new at this, ask me again in a few years. :saludando:

AMHR is the #1 important registration to me, because that is the circuit I show in. Lately, AMHR/ASPC has been of great interest to me.

Andrea

Latest posts

Back