Which registeration do you prefer your minis to have?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What miniature horse owners prefer when they are looking to buy a new mini?

• AMHR Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AMHA/AMHR

• AMHA Only

• WCMHR Only

• AMHR/AMHA/WCMHR

• Other

• Total voters
I would now prefer AMHR/ASPC/AMHA or AMHA/AMHR

Unless it is one spectacular horse , I would not pay big bucks for an AMHA only horse.

In our area, the only shows are AMHR so an AMHR only horse is ok with me.

Most of our horses are AMHA/AMHR registered but we have gotten a couple of stallions that are AMHR only so the number of AMHR only horses in our herd will , no doubt increase.

:aktion033: [SIZE=12pt]I want to thank every one that answered my poll. [/SIZE]

This is for a research paper in my College Economics class. We had to take three related items and explain the market of supply and demand. I did not want to do widgets?#?# so I thought that since minis are my hobby, I would do a paper on the different types of registered minis and what the market desires.

I have to say, the demand for Double registered minis is outstanding. Thats great!

Thank you all! :aktion033:

Well, I voted AMHA/AMHR but all of mine are also PtHA because that's what I enjoy showing right now. So, don't forget us Pinto's! I still have one that I need to hardship into AMHR but everyone else is triple registered because I think it makes them more marketable. As you can see from the posts, everyone has their own favorite.....so if the horse is in multiple registries it makes their market population a little larger.

I voted AMHR however AMHR/AMHA is better. I wouldn't want AMHA only because just in case a mini outgrows the height you would have an unregistered mini.

Latest posts

Back