Where is the Journal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called the AMHR office this week about the Journal and they said, yes, it's late, but it should be out soon.

Leeana and I Were JUST talking about that
default_smile.png

Glad to here it wasn't just our mail
default_wink.png

Thanks Mary. Miss you. The thing with the Journal though is not right. They said they needed more time and they got it and ITS STILL LATE. They do a great job but this late thing has me bothered as if you put an ad in it comes out late most of the time. Has anyone gotten their all stars letters either? Linda

Amy was in a car accident and was laid up for a bit. That and the problem with the placings at Nationals has delayed it considerably this issue. It should be in your mailbox VERY shortly.

I received an email from a friend of Amy's stating that the reason for the late journal was something to do with legal issues and/or the home office or something. It was not related to her accident.

I'm pretty anxious to see and KEEP this particular issue. I was getting worried mine had been lost.

Nope, haven't received our All Star letters and am doubly anxious to get my hands on the Journal to see our first ad!

OK, I speak to Amy on a regular bases, so maybe I can help shed some light on why the Journal is late.

First is the legal issues stemming from the unqualified/qualified minis at the AMHR Natoinals. From this the issue was pulled from the printer twice.

Second is the office left out class placings from the AMHR Nationals when it was sent to Amy. The Journal was pulled back from the printer again to ad in the placings from around 30 classes.

The final reason are Amy was in a bad accident, which did slow her down a bit. It is the holiday season, which also slowed down just a bit. And, her father is fighting cancer, so she has been at some doctor apointments as well. Plus, people are sending her stuff for the Feburary Journal as well, which she is also working on to try to get that one out in time.

Amy is still working very hard on this issue even with everything that has gone wrong. I'm pretty sure it is at print now, maybe done and ready to be shipped.

Latest posts

Back