When will the Forum be properly working again?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope- not happening for me! I have logged out logged in logged out and I have even shaken it all about. Still not able to post pictures etc. Very frustrating. I hate this, it happens every single time there is a Forum update, and I have NO idea what to do about it. I am using Firefox and would be grateful for any help at all...

Deleted your cookies and then restarted ??? That was what did it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jane, I had all the problems listed and Deb told me what to do and it worked. BUT I had to log out and log in 6 times, then hard refresh every forum page in order to post un-empty posts. I also had problems in the reply box with everything "vague and faded" still. So just messing around (VERY uncomputer literate) I clicked the little box in the top left corner of the more reply options box (bb code mode) and everything went back to normal.

Did I miss a post that there was going to be an update of the site and what to do? If not it would sure help
default_smile.png
. I use Mozilla Firefox.

No, the box did not bring back my smileys I tried it almost first - I am a great one for pressing buttons and seeing if it works!!

What I did not Google help form Firefox but, when I finally got to LB cookies it told me I had none so I lost it and wiped ALL my cookies everywhere- this means I have now to go and manually log in to every single Forum I go on.

I HATE changes, this happens every single time. I do not believe we were warned- it would not have helped me, though, as I would still have had all the problems.

Maybe you missed the right "box". Click on more options, when it reloads, at the top of the typing box where all the little icons are, the "BBCode Mode" box is the top left icon (looks almost like a light switch to me), click that.

I do understand...
default_frusty.gif

on the left the little grey square hit it
Its says BB C code mode than try..

thats what worked for me.. do not know what that is..
default_giveup.gif

oops seen someone already said that...

It was a breeze to clear my cache file - problem solved in 30 seconds! And I love my Staff flag on the sidebar - forum looks great, Debby!

Ok I signed out then cleaned out my cookies and gave the computer a good cleaning and now it works again... I think...
default_thud.gif
default_please.gif
default_giveup.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_yes.gif
default_xreiter.gif

Yep seems to work now THANK YOU
default_thumbup.gif

I had no problems at all - zero! No need to clear cookies or caches or anything. Maybe because I am on a Mac?
default_unsure.png

ETA: And using Safari?

Tag....you see what it says right there above your picture?

Do NOT stand still too long as I just might!

It is now working OK for me, but I find it annoying to have to go and wipe everything out and then do all fact finding etc....EVERY time- could you not have warned us and put a post up offering trouble shooting advice?

Tag, I never had to do a single thing either, and mine is working as it always has, and I do see the changes. I am running Windows, Explorer 9.

I did not have to do anything either--everything is working as usual --I am running IE ...7 I think.

I had to clean up my temporary files from Windows 7 before I could post anything.

Wow that was frustrating.....

Glad I have it working again. Thanks for all of you that walked us through it. Refreashing did not work for me and neither did signing in over and over.

Jane that's a good idea, the next time there is a critical update or new version update I'll alert our members ahead of time.

Latest posts

Back