When sending in registration applications...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ontherisefarm

Reaction score
Be sure to double and triple check all the information listed. I sent in my applications for my fillies to both AMHA and AMHR. I received my AMHR papers back today and they listed my palomino pinto filly as solid palomino with socks. Well I called to find out why and the lady said it was because I forgot to circle pinto on my application. Even though I sent in enough pictures showing her markings. I sent in current ones which of course are hard to see her markings but I also sent in newborn pictures where she was darker and you can plainly see the markings. So due to my error I now have to send in more pictures (which still wont help as she is sun bleached ) and a $10.00 fee to get pinto put on her registration... So please be careful and make sure you have everything filled out correctly...100_4571.JPG100_4675.JPG

That's a great reminder!! I have almost forgotten to do the same. I really wish that AMHR would add a place to 'check' either pinto or appaloosa.............much like AMHA has. Then it can all be done on-line and printed out.

Pam

I am sure that is what happened. I filled all the info out online then printed it and forgot to circle pinto..

I have had several appaloosas come back as pintos not due to my error but due to the registrie's. When I send them back I get appaloosa pinto instead of just appaloosa. It's a little bit funny and then not so much at the same time (i've got 4 here listed as pintaloosas when there is no pinto in sight). Anyway, the registries seem to put what they want despite my efforts. They are nice and will fix the problem as long as you have proof it was their error.

At least they got the palomino right
default_smile.png

Back