When, oh when for AMHR Nationals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bullockcorner

Reaction score
WHEN are they going to post classes for AMHR Nationals?!! I can hardly wait.
default_impatient.jpg
So many plans to make.....
default_please.gif
I don't have enough vacation to take off the entire show, so have to pick and choose according to classes when I go. :arg!

They posted the Congress packets on June 1st with entries due July 1st. So I'm assuming they should have it posted either this coming Friday or next Monday with entries due August 1st.

Woooo Hoooo! Finally!
default_thumbup.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Not to complain or anything, but why did they put Liberty Under as the very last class of the show on Sunday? Oh well, no matter how things are done, someone is bound to be unhappy.
default_biggrin.png

I've printed mine out but have not had a chance to look through it yet, is there anything new/different/interesting this year? Thanks.

Jacki Loomis

[email protected]

They are offering draft halter classes this year. I'm so excited, but you must go in a draft driving class, but i have a good friend i can borrow her stuff to show my guy in.

Also they have the new driving futurity classes!

Woooo Hoooo! Finally!
default_thumbup.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Not to complain or anything, but why did they put Liberty Under as the very last class of the show on Sunday? Oh well, no matter how things are done, someone is bound to be unhappy.
default_biggrin.png
I'm bummed about Liberty. Last night I saw it was last on the list. We started showing at Nationals in 2001 and Liberty has ALWAYS been the highlight for us whether we were in it or not. Such fun times with everyone kicking back, singing, dancing.....Slowly over the years the crowd had dwindled due to Liberty being pushed to later in the week. I feel sorry for the kids that have shown all year in liberty and can't show in it at Nationals because they have to go back to school.

I know there must be a valid reason why they've moved it from around the first weekend of the show to later, but I sure do miss the crowd.

Note for everyone who may be interested - I always make these computer fillable, so you can type in the info, then just print and s ign. The computer printables will be available on the South Dakota Mini horse club website within the hour! The website is www.sdminihorse.org. Go to the shows page, scroll down to the Nationals date.

Apologies, on the one day I need it to be up, our website for SD mini horses goes down!! It has never gone down before. I'm working with the hosting company to get it back up, meanwhile, if I can figure out how to attach a file - I will get the fillable form on here.

Website is back up, and the entry form is on it!! Just go to the Shows page, scroll down to the Nationals. . . .

Latest posts

Back