When I'm working on a project...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same way when I am working on a project.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate interruptions….like laundry, fixing dinner, cleaning, phone calls…I would much rather finish my project. Of course my critters come first, they are always fed and checked on before I head down to work on my hobbies.

Today I did my chores and now I am eating breakfast at the computer. Just because I can! So in a very few minutes I will be headed to the sewing machine. I so hope that interruptions stay at a minimum.

Hope y'all are finding time to do what you love!

I have managed to do nothing, so far today; but hubby is gone for a minimum of 8 hours, so perhaps I'll organize all my lovely new beads and supplies. I got a bit carrying away, so have just be stashing them here and there, perhaps its time to organize the whole lot.

Organizing is a must. I advise you to also grab a notebook and write down your ideas for the beads you have. It will help you, later when you have this big stash of beads, to remember what you planned for the beads.

Much of what I've bought has been "ooh pretty, I want that" with nothing specific in mind, but I do have a few ideas, and have them written down on a notepad.

Back