Whats your families WIERD traditions?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

whitney

Reaction score
Mine has SOCK PARTIES. We all get together sister, mom, & aunt and fold up all those single socks that have collected in our sock basket. Hosting sockee provides coffee and snacks for sockers.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK..yup that's weird but a nice excuse to get together. All my family is wayyyyy to far away.

keeperofthehorses

Reaction score
My family has a few good traditions. One is Football Saturdays with my folks (go Boise State!). Another is a toast with champagne the first evening together, when the entire family is reunited after a long seperation. Our family in Germany introduced us to this and we've carried it over to the US part of the family too.

T

Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too

No one may begin dinner until the matron at the table has touched her fork--it's always been a mystery and no one knows how it began.

Marty

Reaction score
Well I don't know if it's a tradition or not but on Friday nights, it's pizza night here and living with three guys......well.....er.......they sit around and fart at eachother.

Robin1

Reaction score
Triggy, I had an Aunt who would always do that. I have NO idea where that came from but knowing that particular Aunt and Uncle, I'm sure it is the "proper" thing to do.

Robin

Latest posts