Whats your families WIERD traditions?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitney

Reaction score
Mine has SOCK PARTIES. We all get together sister, mom, & aunt and fold up all those single socks that have collected in our sock basket. Hosting sockee provides coffee and snacks for sockers.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK..yup that's weird but a nice excuse to get together. All my family is wayyyyy to far away.

rolleyes.gif
poke.gif
new_rofl.gif
You & yours may be stranger them me & mine.

My family has a few good traditions. One is Football Saturdays with my folks (go Boise State!). Another is a toast with champagne the first evening together, when the entire family is reunited after a long seperation. Our family in Germany introduced us to this and we've carried it over to the US part of the family too.

No one may begin dinner until the matron at the table has touched her fork--it's always been a mystery and no one knows how it began.

Well I don't know if it's a tradition or not but on Friday nights, it's pizza night here and living with three guys......well.....er.......they sit around and fart at eachother.

new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

Triggy, I had an Aunt who would always do that. I have NO idea where that came from but knowing that particular Aunt and Uncle, I'm sure it is the "proper" thing to do.
rolleyes.gif

Robin

Latest posts

Back