What's the Secret

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barnmother

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to get the Hall of Fame and All Star results to come up from the registry on my computer. I just keep getting an error message. I have tried it several times over the last few days.

It's been working for me all along, on both my phone and my PC, so I don't know what to say.

How far do you get before you get the error message?

Have you tried refreshing the page? What browser are you using? I run IE and Safari.

IE and I can get to the page where you enter the information that you want I put in registration number under hall of fame and get nothing but and error message. I put in choose classes under AMHR (SPR works) and get another error message.

Oh, you are on the wrong page--if you are looking for the 2012 results?

The show results--by class and horse--have nothing there because the 2012 shows have been taken down and there are no new shows that have results posted yet. The HOF page is probably being updated--there is always a period of time when the individual HOF points are unavailable.

I thought you were looking for the lists of 2012 HOF

And All Star winners--and for that you go to the YEAR END AWARDS and from there all the winner lists will come up

Latest posts

Back