whats every ones favorite flowers ??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice idea for a thread.

My favorites are the old fashioned flowers, peonies, zinnias,hydrangeas and lilacs.

to grow--a garden full of iris and columbine (so many beautiful colors of both and they look great together in a vase!).

to receive as a gift--carnations, any and every color!

jennifer
default_saludando.gif

ooohhh...I LOVE MY DAYLILLIES. ONLY HERE FOR A SHORT TIME BUT BRING SO MUCH JOY AND BEAUTIFUL TO LOOK AT. I HAVE ALL DIFFERENT COLORS AND EVERY THREE YEARS OR SO I CAN DIVIDE THEM AND GIVE SOME TO OTHERS TO ENJOY! IF YOU GO TO MY WEBSITE I HAVE PICS IN AN ALBUM OF THEM AND YOU CAN SEE SOME PRETTY FLOWERS
default_wub.png

OK,, I want to see pictures!!!

Just some of the flowers on my place. All close ups.

nbluepansyblog.jpg

tricoloredrosesideblog.jpg

NewRhodiesmall.jpg

carnationsmall.jpg

clem2blog.jpg

Tiger lilies. I'm very fortunate in that they grow wild everywhere here--even along the ditches.

002.JPG
ooohhh...I LOVE MY DAYLILLIES. ONLY HERE FOR A SHORT TIME BUT BRING SO MUCH JOY AND BEAUTIFUL TO LOOK AT. I HAVE ALL DIFFERENT COLORS AND EVERY THREE YEARS OR SO I CAN DIVIDE THEM AND GIVE SOME TO OTHERS TO ENJOY! IF YOU GO TO MY WEBSITE I HAVE PICS IN AN ALBUM OF THEM AND YOU CAN SEE SOME PRETTY FLOWERS
default_wub.png
003.JPG
008.JPG
015.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love all flowers. My favorite to look at and to smell are carnations. I also, love the smell of hyacinths.

Kim

I wait every year for April to get here! Thats when my lilac bushes bloom and I fill the house and my office at work with them. They are my favorite! Other than that I love white roses and sunflowers! Sheila
default_smile.png

I'm almost positive my favorite is Calla Lillies, all sizes and all colors.
default_wub.png

Many of our bulbs made it thru the flood and I brought them down and planted

them here. So far only one of the mini ones bloomed this year but maybe

next year I'll have lots, again.

Actually love lillies of any variety and iris'. And the flowing gracefulness

of ornamental grasses.

The sweet faces on pansies make me smile and HUGE sunflowers are another

favorite.

Right now our magnolia tree is doing is 2nd bloom.....they are sooo pretty.

Love the photos folks......need to kind of absorb those into our souls, as

the season is changing and it'll be loneseome without them.

There is this flower that a neighbor at our camp has....it starts "Ch_______". I can't remember for the life of me what she called it....it kinda reminds you of a Mum, but way way prettier. I am in Michigan and she said it requires no care what so ever but you have to dig the bulb up in winter. It comes in different colors, the flower is huge and the plant is bushy, the leaves are big. The one she had was peach, it was the prettiest flower I'd ever seen, kinda reminded me of a sunburst or something. I searched online but can't find it...anyone know???

I can't pick just one! I love ALL flowers, but my top favs are

Pansies

Johnny jump ups (tiny wild pansies)

Roses

snap dragons

gladiolas

sweet peas

shasta daisies
default_wub.png

Iris

Lilac

wisteria

violets

I really love all flowers but my favorites are Moss Rose, Gerber Daisys and Lillys Joyce

miniluck....what is that second flower? It looks very similiar to the one I was talking about....beautiful pictures!

miniluck....what is that second flower? It looks very similiar to the one I was talking about....beautiful pictures!
Hi Sonya its a Dahlia I cant remember the color some thing on the lines of black velvet some thing thing like that.. Im glad you like the pics. Darcy

Latest posts

Back