Whatever happened to Hairicane Ranch?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
After a rough start the 2010 foaling season has brought our best foal crop yet. And we are not done yet! So I will start listing them and will just have to add more as I can.

1. Res. Nat. Champion Ericas Big City Bank on Me HOF X Stouts Little Firewater. Born Feb. 2010 this little guy is our Bankers 1st foal and we are very pleased. He looks a lot like daddy
default_yes.gif

Firebankcoltmombehindgoodboth1d2131.jpg

firebankercoltmomwalk1wk210.jpg

2. Silver Bluff / Hairicane Sir Barton X Hairicane Midnight Pow Wow had a black leopard colt born in late March 2010. This loud flashy colt has several full siblings that are all loud blk and white appys and all are real good movers. He will be a great driving horse and there is no way u can miss him in a crowd!

midbartcoltfrontrightrunVERYGOOD511.jpg

midbartcoltwalkleftBESTHEAD51110.jpg

midbartcoltladymccpyfillyrunGOOD511.jpg

More to come!

3. An Easter filly Sired by Lucky Four Rebels Real McCoy X Silver Bluff Lady in Spots. McCoy is the only appy Sids Rebel son. This beautiful little filly has McCoys beautiful dishy head and beautiful conformation and could be a wonderful show filly. She is confirmed by Dr. Archer at the Appaloosa Project as a near fewspot so she should produce all appy foals. She will also be pictured in an upcoming article on Appy colors in the Miniature Horse Showcase Magazine.

ladymccoyfillyrightrearRUNGREAT5111.jpg

ladymccoyfillyrunrearleftshade51110.jpg

ladymccoyfillystandleft51110.jpg

4. Our 2nd Easter filly sired by Bart, listed above, X Hairicane Elegant Miss. A super refined black filly that will likely end up appy. Her full brother is a loud nationally ranked appy currently being shown. She is long legged and has a beautiful shape.

missybartmomfillywalkfrtgood1w.jpg

missybartfillytrot3feetupgood1w.jpg

Your foals are appsolutely wonderful!! I LOVE them!

Congrats!!!!

Susan O.

5.Hairicane Cisco Kid X Miniature Marvels Weeki Wachee had a loud blue eyed overo colt 4/16/10. He is a cutie pie!

WeekiciscocoltWalkrtsideNICE1std410.jpg

weekiCiscocoltLeapRtsidecute4dy4201.jpg

weekiciscocoltfrontledftmomcute1std.jpg

6. Congress Grand Champion foundation shetland Pans Cody Earl Grey HOF X FLF Bamboo Foxx had a greying black shetland filly on 4/17/2010. This combo produced a beautiful colt last year and didnt disappoint with this years filly.

bamboogreyfillyleftfacecamBEST3dy.jpg

bamboogreyfillywalkleftgoodprofile5.jpg

7. Res. Nat. Champion Ericas Big City Bank on Me HOF X Dawgpatch Rodeo Queen Jolene had a buckskin pinto colt on 4/19. Bankers 2nd foal and 2nd buckskin, yay! This boy should end up quite refined and elegant.

jolenebankercoltleftsidewalk10d.jpg

jolenebankercoltfromrearGOOD2d.jpg

8.This is a baby I foaled out for the owners. Several years ago they bought the mare and stallion from me. Parents are Lucky Four Black Velvet Buck Image and Beauty and she had a handsome colt.

beautyvelvetcoltrtsidegood6d.jpg

9. Congress Grand Champion foundation shetland Pans Cody Earl Grey HOF X Sun Diamond Tuff Tiara gave us our 2nd shetland filly of the year on 4/27. Diamond was a maiden and former show mare. This little filly measured 22.5" at a day old and looks like she will be a great prospect to AMHR reg and maybe AMHA! I really like this one!

diamondgreyfillywalkleftclosegood3d.jpg

diamondgreyfillyfrtstdundermom3d.jpg

10. Hairicane Orions Rodeo King X Hairicane Ciscos Loud and Proud had a colt on 5/5. This was an unexpected foal as I didnt breed these horses. Last year King jumped the fence in with my 2 year old fillies. I thought I got him out before anything happened, Obviously not!!!! What do u get when a loud overo and an almost all white pintaloosa breed? A bay appy colt!!!

proudkingcoltbuttspotsclose1stdy561.jpg

proudkingcoltlaymomhug1stdy5610.jpg

11. 5/6/10 brought our 2nd accidental foal from Hairicane Orions Rodeo King X Hairicane Orions Blue Eyed N Sassy. Yep King managed to get 2 of my 2 year olds pregnant in record time! But I sure dont mind accidents like this. She is a tiny 17" blue eyed pintaloosa. I think we have carried this filly around more than she has walked. What a dollbaby!

Sassykingfillymomheadsnuzzle1std510.jpg

sassykingfillyscratchfaceleft2d.jpg

sassykingheldgood52210.jpg

12. Kitty Walmers Reserve Nat. Champion LM Hawks Rare Treasure X Grazing Meadows Classic Doll gave me a wonderful colt on 5/14. He is just beautiful and a full brother to Zephyr Woods Treasure the Moment who I bought as my junior overo stallion. Sure wish he was a filly. Now I have to decide between these 2 beautiful

full brothers, ugh!

cindeTreascoltwalkrtALERTgood10dy.jpg

cindeTreascolmomrunleft1wkgood.jpg

13. Our 1st foal born on 5/19, Res. Nat. Champion Ericas Big City Bank on Me HOF X Hairicane Orions Odessy gave us our 3rd Banker buckskin foal but this time a filly. And what a filly she is, super refined, very upheaded. Such a little doll!

odiebankerfillywalkrtok5d.jpg

odieMcCoyfillystdleftfaceCAM6d.jpg

14. Our 2nd foal born on 5/19 from Hairicane Cisco Kid X Miniature Marvels Skittles and after 4 fillies in a row all loud overos we got a refined little overo colt, black with blue eyes and big bald face. This colt should be a wonderful overo producer!

skittlesciscocoltleapup2ndGood3dys.jpg

skittlesciscocoltFACEblueeye6dys.jpg

They are all gorgeous!! I love the picture of the little filly standing under her mama! And I am especially partial to that pretty buckskin pinto. Hope you have room to keep them all, because I don't know how you would let any of those go!!!
wink.gif

What a fabulous bunch of foal - many congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks for taking the trouble to post all their pictures!

Anna

Absolutely, beautiful, beautiful babies
default_wub.png

Talk about "they just keep coming and coming" !!

You not only have been busy foaling out, but also clipping...we all know what time that can take!

Congratulations on all your beauties
default_aktion033.gif

No wonder you didnt have time to post you sure where busy. They are all beautiful. With all those cuties I wouldnt even leave the barn.

No wonder you didnt have time to post you sure where busy. They are all beautiful. With all those cuties I wouldnt even leave the barn.

I agree. It would be hard to tear yourself away from the barn!

7. Res. Nat. Champion Ericas Big City Bank on Me HOF X Dawgpatch Rodeo Queen Jolene had a buckskin pinto colt on 4/19. Bankers 2nd foal and 2nd buckskin, yay! This boy should end up quite refined and elegant.

jolenebankercoltleftsidewalk10d.jpg

jolenebankercoltfromrearGOOD2d.jpg

Hehe there's my boy. I can't wait till I can get him home lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woweee!! What a crop of foals!!
aktion033.gif

I'm especially partial to that little black Shetland filly....she's beautiful!

Wow Jen Congratulations all are beautiful..LOVE the photo of the foal under the Mare!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back