Foals #2 and 3 at Hairicane

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
Well things certainly are not going as we had hoped 2007 would. Paul had major surgery in late feb. and is still recovering at home. We HOPE he will be able to go back to his job but its not a for sure thing. Needless to say our financial situation is not good.

But there is some good news. We have been blessed so far this year with all live foal births, Thank God. Without further ado here they are.

Colt, black? born 2/19/07 will be AMHA. Sire- Lucky Four Black Velvets Buck Image, a son of Little Kings Black Velvet who's sire is Buckeroo. Dam- Hairicane Moon Dance a loud overo filly. Dancers sire is a Gold Melody Boy grandson and her dam is a Komokos Little Kings Supreme granddaughter. This is one well bred little colt!!! He is small and oh so refined! He is pictured new.

dancervelvetcolttrotleftcarportNICE3d.jpg

dancervelmomcoltbuttsrunningawayGOOD3dy.jpg

dancervelvetcoltmommovertsideGOOD3d.jpg

Loud black/white APPY filly born 3/15/07 will be AMHA. Sire- Silver Bluff Sir Barton a black fewspot appy with extensive appy ped. Dam is Silver Bluff Mystical Spots a leopard appy who's dam is a granddaughter of Nat. Grand Champion Skip a Star. This filly will most likely be a blk leopard as she was born with lots of white showing under the dark outer coat. She is a little cutie and pictured here new and still learning how to use those legs.

ticalbartyfillybuckin2d.jpg

ticalbartfillymomruntocamGOOD2d.jpg

ticaalbartfillywalkTOCAMok2dy.jpg

And in case u forgot here is a current pix of our 1st foal of 07 our Bart/Midnight son. He was born in late jan. 07. Its looking pretty spotty here!

midnightbartcoltmomfromrearlookingaatcamOK307.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awe, such pretty babies!
default_wub.png
: SUPER CONGRATS! :aktion033:

Congratulations on the arrival of your first '07 foals. Sure hoping Paul recovers well and will soon be as good as new.

Both are beautiful! That colt looks like he is full of tick and vinegar! LOL, Sheila :bgrin

Whoops!! Looks like the forum didnt like my description of him! I didnt type tick! the descriptive word I used started with a p and ended with ss!! Old saying my grandma used to say! Sorry!

AWWWW
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: YOU ARE SO LUCKY
default_yes.gif
: SHE IS MY DREAM FILLY
default_yes.gif
: CONGRATS :aktion033: :aktion033:

:aktion033: Congratulations on your pretty babies!!! :aktion033: That little appy filly is gorgeous!!

Such COLOR!!! :new_shocked:

You have some gorgeous babies!! Congratulations!!! :aktion033:

Get Better Quick wishes for Paul....
default_yes.gif
:

OH NO Hairicane I can't see the photos either. Or they pictured on your web site yet?

Carlene

OOoo, gorgeous babies!!!
default_wub.png
: Big congratulations!

Sending prayers for Paul's recovery!

default_wub.png
: very nice looking foals you have.

The appys is very nice looking.

hope paul recovers soon. you all will be in our prayers

Congratulations on your new babies!!

Hope Paul is up and around really soon!!!

Wow your little guy is really tiny and refined, just beautiful. Of course I love those spots, boy I hope you have saved some spots for me! :lol: Praying for a speedy recovery for your husband. Joyce

Beautiful foals... Congrats :aktion033:

Can't wait to see more
default_yes.gif
:

"Congratulations!" on 3 very nice foals!! They are all beautiful but I LOVE
default_wub.png
: that little spotted butt on that filly!!

Hope your husband is feeling LOTS better.

Good luck with the rest of the foaling season and will be looking for more "spotted" pictures!!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations on three really nice foals, love seeing the moms trying to keep up with their kids :bgrin

Very nice foals Jennifer, congratulations. I hope your husband gets well soon I'm sorry he's not doing as good as you hoped.

Latest posts

Back