What is your weather like today?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You people that deal with the snow and ice are amazing, I hate going outside if its below 50f
default_new_shocked.gif
. All cold weather is good for is reading and baking.

Funny you should ask today--because after MONTHS of absolutely NO moisture, and an unbelievably warm late fall/early winter, now TODAY, it is snowing steadily(has been since about sunup), and so far has put a good 6" on the ground! Forecast is for it to only strengthen through the night, so there may be twice that by morning!! AND, I am TOTALLY unprepared; haven't put the snow blower onto the garden tractor--am actually hoping it'll melt quickly, which it might, what with how dry and warm it's been!

Margo in central NM

Today in Central Florida, it is 53F right now at 7 am (MUCH better than the 30ish we've had this week...brrr) and will get a high of 68 today...sunny!
default_aktion033.gif

OK, just checked another weather source and it says a high of 77 today...
default_wacko.png
...so probably somewhere in the middle!!
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a massively cold and wet November. Then it has been nice and warm. Today however, We got snow. It has been snowing all day. I hate carrying those buckets of hot water out to the horses.

Latest posts

Back