What is your weather like today?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horse Feathers

Reaction score
What is your weather like today?

Here in Southeast Texas 10:19 am on Dec 15, 2010

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Sunny and 69f
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

I love in Texas

Last edited by a moderator:
Heber City Utah at 9:32 AM is COLD!!!

10F with the sun trying to burn through a thin cloud layer. We will prob get just above freezing today

Right now it is around 50 degrees and sunny. Yesterday was over 80 degrees and very windy. Tomorrow we are supposed to get snow. LOL

We are having a heat wave!! 35-degrees and ice melting. Yipee! Snow on the way Saturday again.
default_sad.png

Not to cold, around 30*, but with 1/4-1/2 inch of ice covering everything. Pretty, except when the university doesn't cancel finals and you have to drive in it!

Heat wave here too!!

10 degrees
default_biggrin.png
It's very icy-Last night on my way home (about an hour trip) on the interstate, I had to drive 40 mph (speed limit is 75) behind a big truck because I couldn't see any lines. Saw 2 cars go in the ditch, passed by another one in the ditch-you could only see the very top of the roof sticking out of the snow, and search and rescue was trying to get the driver and whoever else was in it out. Missed by exit because as soon as I tapped on the breaks I slid right by. Dang winter!

Overall, we got 9 inches of snow last night and we're supposed to get another 2-3 inches between today and tomorrow. Add that onto all of the snow we've already had these past few weeks and it is nothing but white outside.

**Jessica, my university NEVER cancels unless it is 50 below or colder outside, so I feel your pain! Everyone with finals today still had to go, even with our 9 inches and ice. Last week with all of our snow, still had class.

WE woke up to a layer of half inch ice everywhere, it was like a skating rink out there! But I got the feeding done and horses all have fresh water and feed so they seem happy enough. I sure hope this melts, I would rather have snow than ice anytime. It was really slippery!

Hey Laura, don't you mean you would rather have snow than ice! I would rather have a foot of snow than an inch of ice lol. It is a bit warmer and sunny here today but it has been unusually cold and snowy for so early in the season, not even winter yet.

I'm in Franklin VA......about 50 miles from Va Beach on the Atlantic Coast and about 15 miles North of NC line. 26 degrees at 6AM....30 at 9: and snowing. By 10 we had about an inch and 1/2 mile visibility. Icy roads, etc. Now at 2:45, it's still cold but the 3" of snow is turning to a slush & we're still getting some occassional sleet. It will be one of those "slip & slide" mornings tomorrow!!!! Temps to hit about 20 tonight.

Our area RARELY gets any amount of snow -- some years NONE. This is 2nd time this month for snow, about 1" last time, at night and melted by noon....hope this isn't a forwarnig of what the just starting winter will be like. I HATE THE COLD, and the snow, etc.
default_sad.png

Because we get so little, there is hardly any heavy equipment for road clearing. Lucky us.

Did I mention that I HATE cold and snow??
default_new_shocked.gif

Clouds, sun and the mid 40's today in the moderate Pacific Northwest.

I'll take the cooler temps and clouds over the Pineapple Express that

roared thru last week end with warm temperatures, and flooding rains.

Southern Oregon - 50 degrees and mostly sunny, but that won't last. Another rain storm on the way tomorrow.
default_no.gif
I am sick of winter.
default_smileypuke.gif

Western Michigan at 6am was -2F, right now it's 28F. We only have about 6inches of snow here, it hasn't snowed other than a dusting since Sunday.

Beautiful day here in NW Oregon. Combo of sun and clouds,, 41* the last time I checked.
default_laugh.png

I think it got to -7C here.....and what's that white stuff called...oh yeah, SNOW. It has been snowing here for the past 10 days, in varying amounts....and it isn't even *winter* yet
default_unsure.png

We had 3 feet of snow in 2 days last week, and it has been accumulating since.....

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back