What is the weirdest nickname

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some unknown reason I can't say Shadow without making it Shadow - ba dazzo. Don't ask me why. My Chic (which is already a nickname -- jeez!) gets called girlie wirlie. Goldie is "goofball" much of the time and I can't stop calling Thunder, "Thunderpants". I'm trying, really.
default_wacko.png
:

Oh I love this! We have a bunch but here are some of the wierdest names we've had:

O Henrys Viking-Elvis, Puda Bear
default_unsure.png
: , studmuffin

Toyland Penny Cloud-Penny wise (like the clown 'it'), Quarter cloud (because he's our only 'B' mini), and Pennita

ARC Rowena-Weeny, Teeny Weeny

Bubba-Bubba Dean, Bubba Boy, Bubble Butt (he's our quarter horse gelding)

ARC Roanan-Roani Pony

Willow Creeks Im 2 Cool 2 Dance- Cool Boy, Two Two

Mars Chiantis Lady-Dipper Doodle, Dinky Doodle, Doofy Doodle

ARC Daisy Mae-Daisy Mazey, Daisy Duke, Dunker (like the donuts-she's a bit chunky)

O Henrys Forever Magic-Fee, Feefee, Feezy, fee baby, feebee

Mars Gabrielle- Gabberina, gabster, gabbina, gabberosa

ARC Vanessa- Nessy Poo, Nessa Chunk a lunk (she's a bit chunky too!)

Bears HiFi- Care Bear

We used to have a mare, Mars Rambling Rose, that we called Itchy Butt because she'd always come up to get her rump scratched.

And we had a mare names Beep Beep because when her dam was in foal she got in the way of my Uncle's car and he beeped the horn twice and she ran off and had her baby.

We have odd names for our horses...they change all the time!

Oh and we have a a dog named "Me too' and another we call (mind my french) shi*sy

(her official name is Shotsy which means darling in German)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit, the nicknames that i have come up with are very unusual. I used to show a stallion named Burnsides British Sir Henry ( I always hated the name) his barn name was Chief and i always called him Cieferlou or Chieferlouski. :lol: i luv it. Another horse in my past's name was BF Brookes Lil Babbler. Her barn name was Babs and I called her Babsy or Babsy doo. that turned into Babsy doodle, then doodle. Then out of the blue, I started calling her McWabser. :lol: I know its completely random, but I love it. I usually just call mares Girly and boys Bud or Buddy. Haha glad to have shared and hope you enjoyed!

Well, Mum already posted some of our nicknames, but thought I would add a few that I regularly use.

She already mentioned Sonny, but I call him Honeyboy or The Daddyman. Roy--that is her pride and joy I quite often call him Ya Sissy--he IS a sissy boy, I can't help it. My girl, Sugar, I think she has the most nicknames of anyone here. She is Sugar, Shuggabugga, Sugarbear, Bumpa, Cinnamini, and My Girl. Then, of course, is Sparky(he was one of the first). He's GORGEOUS, and he's come sooo far emotionally. I call him Big Man, Elvis, Mister, and occasionally when he's acting loving and silly, he's Love Muffin.

Our little Amy, well, I call her Famous Amos and her mother Techno, I call Queenie--because she thinks she is royalty and deserves to be first with EVERYTHING including going out, being fed, coming in and getting her cookies! Our handsome little colt that we had born here this year (in my avatar) is Rummy, he's Handsome boy, Rum Dumb, Little Man, but mostly we shake our heads and say, "he's sooo bad". LOL, he's not mean bad, he's just full of himself.

The others don't have as many nicknames, but they do have nicknames. Mum already told you Ellie's most used nickname, Ellie Belly, but I also call her The Princess, Tommy that was mentioned, I call her Tommygirl most of the time and my daughter's filly, Rhea, is generally Repeat. Cookie is Mama Horse, Baby doesn't really have a nickname, except Dad calls her--and all the girls really--Sweetie. So last, but not by any means least, there's Sassy. She was also one of the first two to come here, and she is just soooo incredibly sweet for what she's been through in her little life, I call her Sassy Pretty Girl, Sassafrass, Sassy Girl and Beautiful Girl. She and Sparky were both beaten with a section of 2x4 when they "misbehaved" at their previous home, so needless to say, it took a lot of patience and LOVE with the two of them, and they are SOOOOO worth every minute of all of it.

Lets see my 4 year old son named his horse Lifesaver since he came with the same name as my horse Doc. I usually call Doc...Doc-e-do. Lucky...Lucky Ducky (his colors are yellow because of it with red), Dude...Dudaronumis or Doodlebutt
default_smile.png
Senorr usually gets called a**hole because of his nature
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: Great thread!

Mercy is "Mercy Moo" because she looks like a Holstein cow... :bgrin

Freedom is "Free-o-dom", "Ringadingadingdong" and "Dinglet"...my sons call her "Freedumb" or "Wingnut"
default_wacko.png
:

Nefertiti is the "Nefersquirt", "Teetee," "Tee," or *&^&%! when she is naughty...
default_yes.gif
:

Denise

Silversong Farm

I don't really have any knicknames for them yet, other than the leopard weaner. His name is Soggy Bottom Hooked On Spots (unofficially I should say, until I get his papers back from the registry), and his knicknames are Spot or Spoteroo or Spoteroonie.

We call Monte, Montague once in a while, or I will sometimes catch Dave calling him "Meat Head!"

Latest posts

Back