What is the weirdest nickname

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I'm guilty of it too. Here they are:

Topper- Toppy, Tip Top, T-man, Jack
new_shocked.gif

Golden Boy- Golden Butt, GBoy

Midas- My Tie, Mighty Might, MaMy, My, Fat Boy

Leaper- Wee Wee, Weeman, Baby Wee, Weedee, Baby Lee, Leap, Leapy

Gold Bar- Goldy Bar, Jerk Boy, Your Horse (when he's naughty and nobody wants to claim him), and other names I can't put here
no.gif

Star- Momma, Momma Star, Freak

Lacey- Lady Lou, Lay Lay, Baby Girl, Princess

Laxey- LAX

Amber- Ammy, Yam Yam, Yammy, Shorty, Slo Poke, Am

Pegasus- Gus, Sissy

Precious- Presh

As for my cats:

Simba- Simmy, Simson, Samurai, Buzz, Tubby

Sara- Carebear, Sawa

Jazmine- Jazzy, Baby J

I'm sure there's more that I forgot! This was fun!

This is such a fun thread - lots of cute knicknames going on!

My mare "Smokey" - has become "Smokers."

My mare "Winnie" has become "WinnWinn."

My little studdly "Nakota" has become "NickerBocker."

My mini donk "Jasper" is still "Jasper" - no knickname yet - though "fart blossum" might be in the future!

Twinkle Toes for one of my stallions... Don't ask. He also likes hot pink vet wrap as it doesn't clash with his solid black body.
rolleyes.gif

Poor girls of mine!!

Marcy:fatso or big fat marcy

Sparkle is sparks

Emma is emena (cuz she a PITA) or emmy

Mabel is mabey baby or bella

ohmy.gif
haha thats my horses real reg name, its suits them eh! haha
yes.gif

SunQuest said:
Twinkle Toes for one of my stallions... Don't ask. He also likes hot pink vet wrap as it doesn't clash with his solid black body.
rolleyes.gif

497357[/snapback]

OK lets see.......

Rebel.......Reb.....Little guy

Coco........Coco Bear.......sometimes b***h lol cuz she can be

Cassi..........Cassi girl.........Sweet Girl

Angel ........Angel girl

Shayla.............Shayla baby

Mariah...........BRAT or lil s**t

a little filly I sold was named Johannah

called her Johannah Banana.............Hanna Nanna.........Hanner Nanner

all the rest pretty much go by their names

Here are just some of my horses nicknames (all below are minis except for 3 of them):

GHA Stormy's Moniet (arab mare)~Stormy, Stormy Bubbles (funny story), Baby, Bubbles

Knight Stars Kool Kowboy (colt)~Kowboy, Lil' Terd

Spirit Thunder Portentos Smoke (colt)~Smokie, Smokie Duck, Smoke Man, Lil' Man, Smokie Doo

Lucky(QH mare)~Lucky Ducky, Ducky, Ducky Doo

Ginger Snap (Quarter pony mare)~Ginger, Ging, Missy

Fifth Avenue Chucks Trouble (mare)~Princess, Princess Tinkerbell, Tinkerbell, Tink

Sterling Springs Bodacious (stud)~Bodie, Bodie Man, Bode, Man

My stallion is always getting out smarted by the mares. They constantly lock in the stall and all he has to is push the door open with his nose to let himself out. Well when I get home the mares have left him behind and he is pitching a royal fit because he can't follow his mares.

His name is Bantams Hot Shot so I call him "Studley Do Right" LOL

Carlene

i have a few,,

Blakes Buttercup is Granny

Simmions Sue is Sue

Fine Tuned Debbie is Debbie.

Sonador's Sweet Little Kiss KMK is Stink Pot or Burger.

and i have a few i call HEIFER.

i did have a riding horse i called Snots. ( i raised him & he used to be a handful for every body til he was a yearling.) he would come to the name when he was called.

Let's see,

Bickels Tattoo Shady Lady- Lady, Ladybug, MiLady, nosy

MCC Mighty Bold's Dawn- Dawn, sweetie, little one, tiny, kissy (she kisses everybody)

Woodson's Little Maggie Mae- Maggie, pretty girl, flirt, fuzzy butt, fat girl, bitty girl, sweetie, brat

Bennett's Angel's Legacy-Legacy, Lil' bit, babydoll, bitty doll, babycakes

Wicasa Cicala-Little Man, Big boy, fat boy, butthead, buddy, loverboy, pretty boy

My sister and brother in law's stallion McSperitts Demanding Dandy-Dandy boy, jug head, pushy, knothead, studly

My 1st horse, an Arabian, who's registered name Deseradas Black Beauty, that I called Dezzy, and when I learned that she was too smart for her own good, I began calling her Dizzy Dezzy. It was very fitting, lol.

~Karen

Last edited by a moderator:
OK... Here we go... I of course have the normal nicknames for my horses.... But then as everyone else I have the weird ones.... I'll just go and give you some of them.... 21 is too many to give...

(Barn Name - Nickname - Reason)

Jet (mini stud)- Dog - He follows like a dog...

Picazzo (mini stud)- Tarzan - He just about swung on the stall when we brought him home...

Joe (qtr/arab) - Little Brother - if you watch old westerns most of the time the little brother in the show/movie is named Joe.

Babe (donkey) - Donk - My son used to call him "oh donk, oh donk" and Donk stuck

Lee-Lee (shetland) - Spaz - She's just a complete spaz with everything and has tipped herself over numerous times

I, of course, also have the @^#%$*(! names that they get called when they're being a pain in my arse. These are j ust the everyday names that they get called....
default_wink.png
:

My fillys name is Maggie (she doesn't have a reg. name yet) and I sometimes call her Mag Pie or fatty.

Leslie

We don't have many weird names, mostly our four year old daughter decides what to call the horses from their registered name. We did inherit the nickname "wino" when we purchased Brewer's Classic Cabernet. And we have a black filly named Snow White.

Here are my horses registered name, barn name and funny nickname. Not all have funny nicknames, not yet anyway.

Coyote Winds Knockout, aka Cody, aka Sir Cody.

SPH Phancyphire, aka Phancy, aka Brat

Cool Running Sanka SPH, aka Sanka, aka Chubby or Sanks

Kharouf, aka Kharouf, aka Rouffy

Sharptails Peanut Butter, aka Peanut, aka Houdini

The others I just call by their barn names, Des, Karli, Candy, Bree, Jypsy, Lucy, Sky, Tessa, and Dandy.

Fun thread!!!! Here are some of mine who have barn names and also nicknames:

• Ericas Gone and DunIT - "DunIT" - (Baby D, Little D)
  • Triple H Buckin Khaki - "Khaki" - (Khaki Maggie Molene)
  • Triple H Derby Day Miracle - "Derby" - (Derby Doodle)
  • Edgewood Skip To My Lou - "Lou" - (LuLu)
  • Harmony Hills Harvest Gold - "Goldie" - (Goldie Girl)
  • Whinny For Me's AA Eclipse - "Eclipse" - (Clipsie)
  • Double A Ranch's Cinco-Sundance - "Sundance" - (Sundances with Wolves)
  • Harrells Flirting With Perfection - "Flirt" - (Flirtation)
  • Fantasy Corrals Secret Treasure - "Treasure" - (Cheese Head)
  • Little Kings BT Bacardi Gold - "Bacardi" - (Smarty Bacardi)

Well most of ours are called something that is a dirivative of their registered names but the best one in the barn is one Deb from Diminutives can take credit for. Her registered name is 4 G's 3 Red Starlett and her nickname is Techno. I have always loved that name though have no idea how they came up with it.

Another that I really like is registered as Walker's Time to Gossip and originally was Gabby but she is sorrel so Cinnamin was a logical jump then she became Cinimini then Sugar baby as she is the color of sugar babies and now she is Sugarbooger. Well that is what I call her.

Then there's the biggest mare in the barn who was Westwind Savannah of East acres has become Baby

We also have a Roy Boy his registered name Mainepride Crown Royal

and our stallion B& W's Sunrise Pure Delight is of course Sonny but became Sonnyhoney or Soney bunny,

Shooting Sparks has become Big Guy

And Gingerbread Cookie is Cookie Mama or big Mama

Walker's Elegant Windwalker is Ellie Belly for obvious reasons.

We also have a mare who is called Tommy or Tom Tom but we didnt name her either and all know their names.

I just got the chance to read all of the names and nick names, and they were all so fun to read! Funny how some came to be!

My sweet dogs that were so dear to me and are now in doggie heaven, were

Stud BullMastiff ~Bravo's Lord Byron of Tueri ~ Aka: Sam~~ nickname Samson, Sambo, Sambeano

Bitch Bull Mastiff~ Bravos Treasure Ilan'd ~ Aka: Onery... that pretty much stuck.

best dog I ever had, Pit Bull/Border Collie Brindle I named Gynger~~ nicknamed Radar (huge donkey ears), Gyn, Gynners

daughters cat has the longest name I think I ever heard, she named her ~~Princess Booger Binky Boo Boo (& that's NOT a registered name, ha-ha.) I just call her Kitten. :~)

~Karen

Well- there's

Jazzy- who's morphed into Jazz-a-lazz, or JJ (who knows what the second J stands for?!)

And poor Annie is- Annabelle, Anna-Fred, and is now- Fred
default_rolleyes.gif
: (officially Darkmoon's orions might dainty!)

And ShoeBox Stables Jolly Roger (Roger) - or doger lodge

and Diva-Liva (Diva - Millbrook's Boggie's White Diamonds)

and Ari-Shmari/old lady (Arianna- 30y/o morgan mare)

Sail the Whale (Sailor)

and many others when they're bad!!

plus the kitten "Puddin Tater" and poor "Tofu Chicken-Dog"- who is also a kitten!

Latest posts

Back