What have you bought new this year.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought two AMHR/ASPC horses from Jackie Tyler. The mare is Rhapsody's Devine Design. I had her bred to JJ Rimrock for a 2011 foal, it will be her first. She is one of the sweetest mares to be around. The stallion I purchased is Rhapsody's Fashion King. He was Foundation Pony of the Year in 2006. I plan on showing him in Western country pleasure next year and maybe ADS Shows. Then two weeks ago I purchased from CandyLand Ranch a mare named CLR JoyRide who placed 8th out of 25 in Gentlemen Country Pleasure Over at the Nationals. I had a filly born this year to a mare that I purchased from Buckeye WCF last year. So I have added 4 new horses this year. I also purchased new cordless clippers in two different sizes as I hate my Double K Clippers. I purchased 3 show halters in different sizes and colors and I purchased a couple of sheets.

Things I would like to purchase as I find them: bitting rig to start my younger horses, ADS harness, Breed Show Harness, ADS Cart, Breed show cart and Easy entry cart. Everything I have are for the smaller minis but I'm going to keep everything just in case.

I have bought a lot of horses this year, just got four of them home in the last two wks
biggrin.gif
. May be getting another!

As far as stuff I bought, I got:

a new Jerald cart that can be used for roadster too

a new harness

new baby blankets

new halters

new leads

new show jackets

pretty sure I bought other stuff too but cant remember all of it!

deb s said:
Things I would like to purchase as I find them: bitting rig to start my younger horses, ADS harness, Breed Show Harness, ADS Cart, Breed show cart and Easy entry cart. Everything I have are for the smaller minis but I'm going to keep everything just in case.
Hey, just FYI but it is possible to get one cart to do it all. I don't know if you're planning on showing CDE or Pleasure Driving shows or what but a wooden-wheeled show cart can be made to do double or even triple duty with careful planning. You should pop in on the LB Driving Forum and maybe we can save you some money!

Leia

Latest posts

Back