What Happened To The Post About the Free Mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StarRidgeAcres

I could have sworn it was on this forum that I saw it...and replied to it. Am I going crazy???
default_unsure.png

I posted about a free pony in need. The thread is right below this one in CMHR forum.

I can still see the post

I could have sworn it was on this forum that I saw it...and replied to it. Am I going crazy???
default_unsure.png
default_saludando.gif
Hi Parmela

Your not crazy at all. The post is gone. It was from craigslist and showed a little overo mini I think 19 mos old that someone was trying to give away. Hows Merlin doing with his adjusting??????????? LEE

Thanks Lee. I thought for sure I was losing it!
default_wacko.png

Merlin is doing OK. He's still pretty "agitated" I guess is how I would describe it. We're actively trying to get a space set up that will suit him. Hopefully he can hang in there a couple more weeks until we can get fencing, etc. in order.

There is also a free mini, silver bay stud, offered on craigs list...He is a good looking boy. Make a nice gelding. I think it was in Fort wayne area of Indiana but might have been Michigan.

Oops, in Muskegon, Mi

Last edited by a moderator:
There is also a free mini, silver bay stud, offered on craigs list...He is a good looking boy. Make a nice gelding. I think it was in Fort wayne area of Indiana but might have been Michigan.
Oops, in Muskegon, Mi

She's about a 40 mins from me...it looks like she is screening the homes, which is good.

Jackie

Latest posts

Back