What do you think of this new findings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16

Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11

Pisces: March 11- April 18

Aries: April 18- May 13

Taurus: May 13- June 21

Gemini: June 21- July 20

Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10

Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16

Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30

Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23

Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17

Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

I can see why someone would want to change them due to stellar drift but...
default_thumbdown.gif

It would change what I am... DH too for that matter. Am too old to change.
default_hypocrite.gif

Not to into this but funny how reading what I am suppose to be is so on target
biggrin.gif

I cannot be a Libra, I am so totally a Scorpio in nearly every way described, this would change my sign to a Libra.
no.gif
Just isn't me.

Notice the change is major, it's not like they shifted it a couple days, they're shifting it by weeks. Oh well, we are what we are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read on one of those articles, that your sign is based on the stars the day you were born, so these changes don't really affect most of us.

I'm still barely a Leo, so the adjustment didn't change my sign; but did change my husband's as he falls under the new sign.

Its not actually changing, thankfully. My sign would change from Gemini to Taurus (which I'm definitely not) and my gf's would change from leo/virgo (she's right on the cusp and different according to different sources) to a solid leo. Of course she joked that she would welcome and wanted a new personality/change haha

Asotrology and science have become two very different things now. It would be silly to make such a drastic change because of science at this point imho

Phew, I'm glad to see that article Jessica posted as this is the first I've seen of the actual dates involved and it would have changed the sign for every single person in my family!
default_new_shocked.gif

Mom and I would have gone from Aquarius to Capricorn, Dad (who's always identified with the bull) would have gone from Taurus to Aries and my SO would have gone from Pisces to Aquarius!
default_new_shocked.gif
The only one that might have fit was Mom. The rest of us...oh heck no.
default_no.gif

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back