what do you think of my boy?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to tell from the picture, but he looks to have a nice back end. Should make one very flashy driving horse!
default_smile.png

APPsolutely hidious- he needs to hide out in Arizona. I will do you a favor and do that for you. Nice- does he drive? What are his bloodlines? Anything that was imported from the U.S. previously? He reminds me in color of Toyland Little Sombrero sort of (who was sold to the U.K.)

Interesting you should say that Laurie as he comes from Mallard Hall, home of Little Sombrero. I am not sure of his breeding but Beckie will know. She knows how much I like this chap and I am sure he would show well...and would be awesome in colour classes
default_smile.png

I'm a conformation addict. I think we'd need better pictures to critique him, if that's what you wanted. He certainly has lots of color ! Have fun with him

Oh Shadelady!! Is Sombrero still around??!! I have a great granddaughter of his that I just LOVE and kept her fewspot daughter as well. I would love more info on him!

Toyland sombero is his grandsire. He is 8yo and about 35inches. I will find some better photos of him on my computer and post them.

His color and spots remind me of a stallion I once owned too. My guy' sire was "Comofin". (imported from overseas)

his dam is- ebony of mallards and sire is falabella andino

Every picture I see of him is even better looking. he is georgeouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is beautiful or should I say handsome! Love his coloring and his spots!! Congrats and best of luck with him. Keep us posted on how he does when you show him!

Latest posts

Back