What do you all think?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Narrow Way Farm

Reaction score
Okay I have been away for so long, and this is one of the reasons why, we'll that and moving and settling in our new place. I hand weave all my baskets and have had alot of requests for me to make them for people, so I have started to sell them, what do you all think?

scan0002.jpg

We love it here!! Just all kinds of work to do yet, although that is a never ending thing... LOL I have some pics I will have to post on another topic of our before and afters. Horses, goats, sheep and the human kids
biggrin.gif
are all settling in good. Winter is on my heels so soon enough I will be able to spend a bit more time on here.
wink.gif

aktion033.gif
Wonderful job on the baskets. Give lessons. I'd love to do those.

I love your baskets!

Do you have a website that you sell them on?

Shannon

There are very beautiful your so lucky to be so talented.
thumbup.gif

Great baskets! Sounds like you are VERY busy, with making those, and settling in to a new place.
smile.gif

Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my baskets.. no website yet, just word of mouth or someone that wants one can email me and tell which one they are interested in and I can let them know the price and if they want they can then place and order. I am hoping to do mostly craft shows next year, and then people that just know me can place orders as well. I don't think I am good enough to teach anyone just yet...

Latest posts

Back