What do ya get when you breed 2 black/whites?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJMM6

Reaction score
ef89afdd.jpg
ef89afc3.jpg

you get a solid black filly :eek:
default_unsure.png
: Of course we had a beautiful black & white pinto filly in mind but we got a frisky, healthy solid black filly with stricking BLUE EYES. Meet AMHR CJMM Dance' N Midnight Starz.

Her sire is Rocking K Grand Paint Illusion, a 2x National All Star Producer of Driving & Owned. Shown, & bred by divisions. :aktion033: :aktion033:

All of the foals are so beautiful on Lil Beg. I pray that we all have more safe happy deliveries.
default_yes.gif
:

For the ones that have angel foals I am so sorry for your loss. :no: We too have had our losses in the past 6 years. cjmm

www.cjmm.freeservers.com

Beautiful!!! I usually prefer solids over pintos, especially when they've got white on their faces like your new beautiful girl does!!!

[SIZE=10pt]Oh My!!! :new_shocked: [/SIZE]

A BEAUTY in any color!!! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations on your baby girl! YIPPEE!!!! :aktion033:

Very nice!!! :bgrin

Congratulations!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulatoins! What a pretty girl... sure shes black and not bay? Very feminine face...[/SIZE]

Lyn

She's very cute! Many pinto breeders go with a solid black mare or a solid black stallion with a pinto - in most blood lines it helps the pinto express easier. You really have a pinto she's just black on black! Enjoy her she's a doll! :aktion033:

Here's what our black and white mare produced when bred with a sorrel belly splash overo - It's Lizzy!
lizzieandfriends_18_op_405x600.jpg

Lizzy_ri.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!!!! When I bred 2 black overos I got a blue eyed RED!!! She is adorable, enjoy!

Congratulations on your new filly!! Those blue eyes might just throw the color for you in the next generation!
default_smile.png

Congratulations! A live healthy filly is always a blessing.....and I like blacks! :bgrin

Oh shes so cute and my very favorite color!

Congratualations.

Bonnie

Thank you everybody for the kind words.
default_wub.png
:

Dorrie, I just love Lizzy. Our 1st breeding with this pair gave us a blue eyed red/white pinto filly, our 2nd breeding of the pair gave us a black/white pinto colt with blue eyes. I just love blue eyes & they seem to sell

well for us
default_yes.gif
:

And Lynn, do you think she could be bay?? That would be great too.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

cjmm

Latest posts

Back