What CMHR and rescue is about.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
This picture is being posted with permission of the family......

This is what CMHR and the rescues are about. Please help us help the miniatures.... This is Sarah and her new friend. What a pair!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I wish all our rescues had as wonderful outcome as this. CMHR is about placing these little ones in the best possible adoptive homes.... Are we begging for help?

[SIZE=14pt]YES WE ARE!![/SIZE]

Each of us look out each day at our guys and know they are being fed, watered, cared for and are given all The attention and love we can give. Our horses know they are "Loved" and "Cared" for. I can only imagine what these rescue horses go thru and some that I've seen for myself. Sarah and Chocolate were both foundered when Connie Parr became their foster home. Connie brought these girls back and helped get both in their forever home.

Again, this is what rescue and CMHR is about. Pictures like this one keep us all going.

[SIZE=14pt]ONE MINIATURE HORSE AT A TIME!!![/SIZE]

The auction is going right now. The moderators pinned the post at the top that has the way to get to the CMHR auction. I will be posting new items every day so keep checking back. Thank you for all the help you have given these horses!!!

Sarahandherfriend1.jpg

Latest posts

Back