Went Mini shopping tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrandmaC

Reaction score
It's been a wonderful evening and I'm just getting back home. Got to go shopping (sort to speak.

Met a wonderful breeder, really nice lady, got to snuggle mini's and looks like I'll be bringing my first Mini's home

real soon. Time to go to bed, hopefully will be dreaming about Mini's.
aktion033.gif

Warning! Warning! Warning! You can't have just one...lol! Congrats and sure hope you share pics of your new fuzzy friend.
default_biggrin.png

We are so happy for you, but I agree with Little Lady, they are habit forming. You start with one, then its two, before you know it you have a herd of 20 or so. Enjoy your new baby when you bring him or her home.

Oh lol I went to look at 6 and fell in love with all 6 and another one for a total of 7.

The breeder was absolutely W O N D E R F U L!

Due to it being a mountain pass trip, first I was going, then I wasn't and then I just jumped in the can and went.

Had other business to do and by time I could get to her it was 8 pm. She still didn't mind me coming and

we went to the barn and I got a Mini fix. The breeder was so sweet and was so kind about my late arrival.

her barn was so clean, her mini's happy and healthy and she was so pleasant.

Spent another hour at her kitchen table talking info, prices, showing and more.

I got home about 12:30 am (long drive) couldn't sleep, posted on here about 1 am and up by 6 am.

Looking out at my empty pastures just a smiling cause soon there will be Mini's running around in those pastures.

Will share pictures when they're here. It was a VERY pleasant experience.
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
COngratulations on your minis and your great experience! I am glad it worked out so well for you
default_smile.png

Congrats!! You are soooo going to enjoy yourself. I agree with everyone else here, you can't have just one!!!

Enjoy

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Oh Grandma you have so much fun ahead of you ! those minis will change your life ( no Im not kidding!)

Congratulations Im looking forward to the pics
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

You know, it one thing buying something you want but when you can buy it from someone

who you really enjoyed meeting, know they really care for their mini's, well that's simply icing on the cake.
yes.gif

I was really impressed by the breeder as well as her mini's and her place.

Aaawww, reading this just made me smile. Thank you for allowing us to share in your excitement and pleasure. Now we will all be on pins and needles till you can give us pictures!

Charlotte

Wow, 7 all at once. That is jumping in feet first. YOu are going to have a blast! They are the best animals in the world.
default_smile.png

Yeah
yes.gif
my husband would be the first to vouch I never enter anything lightly nor slowly.

Besides between my husband, my son, his wife (whose been nagging me about getting horses again) and my two granddaughters

we need enough to go around.

Until things are finalized I'll hold off on name and such.

Pictures won't be until Feb on some and March on others. One won't be here until late summer after she weans her baby to be.

One of the seven is not 100% we need to talk more and see if the trainer can take her.

I went to see 6 and fell in love with 7. But #7 is depending on a couple things.

Hope I'm not sounding aloof or rude but I'd rather wait to say who, what, where.

No best to wait until everything is finalized 7 is a lucky number.

But six is a good start, CONGRATULATIONS

It sounds like you're off to a fantastic start! I'm so excited for you, and I can't wait to see pictures!
default_aktion033.gif

Sounds like a GOLDEN opportunity came your way. I bet You have VISIONS of minis all over your pastures
default_wink.png
CONGRATS
default_aktion033.gif

Sounds like a GOLDEN opportunity came your way. I bet You have VISIONS of minis all over your pastures
default_wink.png
CONGRATS
default_aktion033.gif

LOL WHO have you been talking to
wink.gif

Actually wanted to be discrete until finalized and both parties slept on it over night. Besides I wanted to ask the breeder if it was ok to post

who she was, some people like privacy.

The breeder is Gold Vision Farm

My boy 'Wings' will be coming home the first week in Feb

There is a video of him on here

http://www.goldvisionfarm.com/page_links.htm

LJ will hopefully be going to the trainer in March, have to talk to the trainer.

Latest posts

Back