Well I was bad again...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
Well I bought another horse..
default_laugh.png
...but it was worth it! She is an 09 sorrel filly named GMR Fooler Fooled Angie and she is AMHA and AMHR registered. She is a granddaughter of Little Kings Buckeroos I Stand Grand an own son of Buckeroo and also a grandson of Komokos LK Supreme! She also is a great granddaughter of Little Kings White Russian who gives her two more ties to Buckeroo. She also goes back to Chocos Little Specks Red Boy, Flying W Farms Masterpiece, Flying W Farms Sundance, and the Kahoka bloodlines. I am absolutely in love with her long hooky neck, level topline, refinement, and absolutely loving temperament!!! Here are some quick pictures I got of her today in the roundpen. They arent the best but will have to do until I am sure she isnt going to get sick or anything and then I can turn her into a bigger area to get more pics!

frominternalmemory003.jpg

angie002.jpg

frominternalmemory005.jpg

frominternalmemory006.jpg

frominternalmemory007.jpg

frominternalmemory008.jpg

frominternalmemory012.jpg

frominternalmemory013.jpg

frominternalmemory015.jpg

I think I would have been bad too -- she's gorgeous
default_wub.png

Anna

She's lovely!
default_wub.png
I love her pretty face, expression, and those big dark eyes.

Congratulations! She is very pretty!

Congratulations! She's very pretty and has such a lovely head and eye.

Congratulations on your new girl. She is very pretty. I think I would have had to bring her home also.

Oh she's gorgeous! I LOVE her beautiful tail - the perfect touch on a very nice filly!!!
default_wub.png

Nothing that pretty can be bad!
default_wink.png
I love her and can see exactly why you needed to bring her home! Congratulations!

Barbara

Well, I see why you were bad, LOL Congrats on your new addition.

Latest posts

Back