New mini!! Pregnant? Lines? Info needed?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone
default_smile.png

PMing you

Last edited by a moderator:
Take a photo of her teeth from the side and post it here
default_smile.png
I'll tell you if she's 7 or 19 from the photo.

I've seen a photo and from what I could see, I age her at 17-19 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
The registry can't do anything about the papers if the seller refuses to pass them on. If I sell a horse as a "Pet" it's because it shouldn't be bred, or can't be bred for some reason. I've had people contact me with a horse I had years and years ago and want the papers. I've had to say no because I can't remember the horse (sold as a foal 20 years ago) and also because I sold a mare that shouldn't be bred, again over 10 years ago, because she foaled out a foal with dwarf characteristics. I remembered that mare, but told them I would not provide papers due to her foaling history (I also gelded the stallion she was bred to).

I think you have a cute mare. If you someday decide to have a baby - you can always buy one. That way you get exactly the gender, color, and conformation you want.!

Im fine with that they wont sell/give me the papers. I tried to find out info about the actual mare and they refused to be any help But thats fine Im passed that.

As far as a foal I did not get the mare hoping she was having a foal, or that I need a foal. I wanna find out if she is pregnant or a bit on the heavy side so I know things like about how to feed her,or excerise her and that kind of thing. Not that babies arent cute
default_smile.png

It was nice talking to you. I hope I was of some help
default_smile.png
Nice talking to you too. Thank you very much for your help It was alot of help. Didnt get the exact info needed in some cases. But I feel like i learned a lot from you and everyone already
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back