Weird Dream

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoyJ

Reaction score
I think I am watching Mare Stare to much!!!!!!!! Last night I dreamed that I delivered a mini horse's baby & I was on the monitor, did everything perfectly. Did not have any towels to dry it off, so had to leave the stall to get towels, but was down a long hall way in another building. Told someone to get the person that owned the mare, they said she is asleep, I said get her anyway she will want to know. This wasn't even my horse. LOL Welllll when I went back to dry off baby mini, it had turned into a Real Baby Person & no mamma horse around. It seemed so real. The funny thing is, I wrapped the baby up & held it up to the Camera for you guys to see. It was a Colt (boy). Now do I need to be committed??? LOL Anybody else gone that crazy yet. I had to get rid of all my horses & goats last fall, so this is the first Spring that I ain't birthing no babies.

Congratulations on the "colt."
default_laugh.png

I have weird dreams every year when foaling season starts. Last year I dreamed I delivered a stuffed dog. A week later I delivered a foal that could jump over all our fences. This year the weird dreams have already started. In one dream, I got angry with my partner because he was helping one of my mares abandon her foal (I was chasing them all over the farm with it in my arms). I was pretty mad by the time I woke up, and the poor guy had no idea why.
default_doh.gif
Maybe you should lay off the Marestare for a while.
default_wink.png

hmmm weird dreams for sure...l know my other half is going to commit me soon if l don't wise up. Last night l woke turned over to glance at the TV and saw a dark foal being flung across the stall into the side wall...l screamed she had her foal she's gone nuts and is throwing it around. Duh we get there and what l saw was her feed tub being flung around
default_no.gif
up close didn't even look like any foal l've ever seen. The other half as usual just shook his head and walked away wearing only his shorts boots and coat not a word out of him....l stayed in the barn laughing till l cried it was so funny.
default_biggrin.png

Oh, man, the psychiatists would have fun with these! Maybe they need a separate category of "stress dreams" for horse people. But then, non-horse-people are sure we're all nuts anyway, so what else is new?
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back