wee foal 120

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonny

past member - Someone just shoot me!
Reaction score
i have a mare I am checking pregnancy status on. Did a wee foal 120 mare could be possibly 165 days.

The test result showed 1 line...which means positive ..except the T line was Red not the C...so I am wondering, does it matter where the red line is?

I was thinking the C line would be red and NO T line if she was bred...

I don't think the lines always come out right next to the letters. I go by the number of lines.

I always go by the number of lines, as the test strip may not have been inserted into the appropriate place in the cassette. Meaning that the strip may not line up with the control and test lines. The customer service people at wee foal are very helpful, I have called them several times before, and they have always answered my questions.

So.... did you find anything out about the test. I thought that one line was PG too.

Did you take a picture of the cassette Holly? I'd like to see it. I've got to order a slew of these tests this summer, but have had great success with them so far.

Latest posts

Back