Website updated

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherokee Rose

Reaction score
tom2.jpg
Hi everyone
saludando.gif
I know how we all like to look at pictures on here ......so I would like to invite you all to my website to check out all the new stuff !! A big Thank You to Mona for a job very welldone
aktion033.gif
We had Liz pics done of our stallion Tom A Hawk and all the mares and foals were photograghed by Jodie French( Thank You Jodie)
smile.gif
It was alot of work but I think the end result was well worth it!! So please take a look and let me know what you think......cherokee rose

Totally love the stallion! I went to your sales page and looks like I'll buy that pretty filly of yours for $200. !!!!!!
wink.gif

It's really a nice site to visit. I surely enjoyed it.

Very, very nice! I totally love the Liz photo of your stallion's face! Mmmm!

All the photos are great!
yes.gif

VERY nice horses, love that appy stallion!

Absolutely Beautiful horses and site!

I love your appy stallion also !

And I had to go check out the $200 filly!
laugh.gif

Susan O.

Hi Carrie

Your site looks great! I love the head picture of Tom
aktion033.gif

It looks like Jodie has another talent too
biggrin.gif

Your mares and foals are beautiful,

But you know i am partial to that one mare
rolleyes.gif

I can't wait to see her foal next year.

I really like your mare, Valley View Simply Irresistible, how tall is she?

-Kris

Great site! I really like all the gorgeous photos. That first mare on your mare page...
new_shocked.gif
wub.gif
she is beautiful!!

We have a 2 year old mare that is out of a son of your stallion... Her name is Pearl's Sea Splash... Her sire is Cherokee Rose Splash Dance... Here is a photo of her!

otherside.jpg

Beautiful web site and lovely pictures, but I have to tell you, that head shot of your stallion, with his mane so free and wild is simply STUNNING!

I certainly enjoyed my visit
yes.gif

Charlotte

Thank you everyone for your wonderful compliments
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
we did work very hard getting it all updated
new_shocked.gif
and as you all noticed I did have some mistakes
wacko.gif
Like the filly for $200 catch me on a bad day and that might be the right price
wink.gif
So keep checking Marty you might get her yet
biggrin.gif
!! And Charlotte...I think that head shot is stunning also; Liz did catch that horse's personality in one quik shot!! Chamomile....that filly is gorgeous
new_shocked.gif
I can see alot of her grandsire in her...very nice.

Kris , my Appy mare is 36in tall I likem big!!!

Again Thank you all for you kind words............Carrie

Oh I almost forgot......I even got to talk to Vicky from Texas we had a wonderful visit.....Very nice to chat with you!!

OK I got the two hundred. Ship her on over tomorrow ok?
biggrin.gif

OMG!!

I love that you have two of our very own home bred mares!! The ARC mares....my great grandma bred and raised them (she lives next door and I run her program for her! her farm is now called Mars Minis and her daughter (my g-ma) has her own farm w/half of the broodmares being ARC and run that farm as well). I've been looking up ARC horses because more then half of our mares are ARC and almost all of them are ARC bred. I'd love to talk to you about them and maybe get some more pics! I think I'll message you!!

oh ya....your stallion is GORGEOUS! we used to have a jandts bay n bee loud leopard son. gorgeous boy.

I really enjoyed your website, too. Also, like everyone, I love the head shot of your stallion!

Latest posts

Back