We picked a name~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
Raftered Hearts TNT (pending AMHA/AMHR):

pyro1wk.jpg

Showing his "explosive" side...

pyro1wk1.jpg

Wayyyy too curious for his own good.

pyro1wk2.jpg

Being able to run fast is a good ability to have, when you are that curious (naughty!)

pyro1wk3.jpg

Did you come out just to play with ME?

pyrogramma.jpg

Gramma still loves me (this is the first baby I've seen her have to pin her ears at this early in the game, but he EARNS it).

pyro1wk4.jpg

If you're gonna be bad, you'd best look cute as can be while you're doing it!

pyro1wk5.jpg

Man, he reminds me of his older brother, Mouse, but with a nicer hip and purdier head (Oh, don't let Mouse hear me saying that!). They have the same expression, but Pyro's got this funny little "Falcon" troublemaker thing going on, and the "innocent" look when he gets into something.

Oh, and he talks his little head off. When you go out to see him, he squeals, and races over/past.

Having fun with him!

Thanks for looking,

Liz M.

got yourself an ornery little son-of-a-gun huh? sure sounds like FUN FUN FUN!!!

but gee whiz why aren't you taking any pictures of him to share with us
default_rolleyes.gif
: JK, you know we LOVE them!!!

he's TNT for sure!!!

Yep, he's a pistol, and he IS fun.
default_smile.png

Hey at least I narrowed it down to half a dozen or so. ;)

He's got personality plus, and he's always peeking atcha so you wanna look back and say "awwww" but then he pins his little ears and runs off bucking.

*lol*

Keeps me laughing.

Thanks!

Liz

What a HANDSOME little devil he is! I LOVE those eyes, and my favorite pic of him here is #2
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Mona! I love that pic, too, complete with curly little tail floating along behind him!

He's got the same expressive eyes that Mouse and his mother have, the right eye has this rim of white that really gives away the mood.

I was thinking last night as I was cleaning the barn, that all of my horses except one are directly related (I have three half brothers right now; Mouse, Kyan, and Pyro, and their mother and grandmother. Then there's the "oddball" Lailah!)

Liz

I love the pic of Gramma and the little boy! It's obvious just by looking at these pics what a little pistol he is!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Oh, he's such a pretty little thing! I LOVE his hip and eye, they are so pretty. Did I mention "pretty?"
default_rolleyes.gif
: And that attitude just cracks me up. He definitely needs to come play with Kody! LOL I can't WAIT to meet him at the shows.

Leia

My my my...you'll have your hands full of him! He is perfect and I feel he may be a keeper? Love those facial expressions!

Deb, I would keep him for sure if I had room, and he's staying til he finds just the right home, hence his mom is staying open this year as I still have Kyan for sale, too!

I dunno, though, when he greets me with that hilarious little squeal, and the upheaded little expression like in the photo, he is getting under my skin.

I have to figure out how to keep him from eating EVERYTHING. He is a nut!

At least he has teeth now!

aWW... He is so cute and Pretty.
default_wub.png
:

He Looks like a spunky little booger.

Makes me so anxious for my Moose's baby.

I love your pictures.

~Sandy

WOw he is cute. He does have both Cherry and Falcon parts. I think Leia should buy him, so that you can breed Cherry back to get a girl version next year! Sounds like a plan!

That one of him showing off for Gramma is a good pic of him. You will have to send that to Helynn and Betty for sure!!!!

I am hoping that this weekend that I (along with the Hwy 30 group) can come see him...He is really nice!!
default_wub.png
:

What a NICE baby! Love the legs... and he sure looks full of himself.. :bgrin

Thanks for the nice photos....

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Wow, what a wonderful colt! I love his neck and his long legs. Very handsome!!!
default_smile.png

Back