We need your prayers and good thoughts for tomorrow...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
, Any word yet?

Sorry I'm late! I stayed up till 2 AM hoping for word. Her poor mom had 2 daughters operated on in the same day. I didn't hear from her.

I just heard from Theresa an hour or so ago.

SHE IS HOME!

I think we almost lost her
default_no.gif
Below is what she wrote to me (but I fixed her medicated spelling for easier reading)

I am heavy medicated. We got home at 12:30 am this morning. As sorry as I am say this, the risk did happen. Dr could not stop the bleeding twice. The 3rd time he got it under control. So he had to stop the proceedure. Said he never saw anything like it. Said it is inoperable. He is talking to Dr in Calif. So we will have to go back soon. Wanted to admitt me, but I wanted to be "home". Art is yelling at me to get back in bed. Not allowed to sit up for days. I know that you were beside yourself with worry, mom did not get home til late I think. I love you

That's the latest. I just Thank God she's home and still with us.

default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_frusty.gif
default_gaah.gif
That does not sound good Robin. I was sure hoping for better news. I don't understand why things like this happen to nice people. WHY???

Geez. Theresa has been put through the ringer in '08/'09. That's awful that they couldn't do anything once they got in there
default_no.gif
Just glad she made it home...

Thank you for the update. My prayers are still with Theresa and her family.

I was hoping for a positive update. This was certainly not what Theresa was hoping for.
default_no.gif

My prayers are definitely with Theresa, but her poor MOTHER! Two daughters in surgery, and at least one of them very life-threatening. I offer extra special prayers for her.

I'm glad she is home, but I too was hoping for better news. Hopefully the doctor iin CA will have something good to say.

I just don't know why Theresa and Art have been put through such h___ the last couple of years. It is just not fair.

Barbie

I'm totally hoping now they can find somebody, that CAN help! They know exactly what they're dealing with, and I bet there is a Dr. somewhere that can fix this. They just have to find him/her. Hopefully, this Dr. in California can help, or help get the word out to someone who can. Miracles happen all the time, I will continue to hope and pray for one!

Joyce

I am glad our prayers have been answered, she is home and OK.

Now, we need to pray for a healing
default_pray.gif

My condolences to Theresa and Art as they struggle through this. I will be praying that the CA doctor can help.
default_pray.gif

I was hoping to hear much better news then this. I feel so bad for her she is going thru so much. I am glad that she is home, but will be praying now that they find a Doctor who will definitely be able to help her, along with prays for her. Thanks so much for updating us. I know how hard this is on you too, your a great friend!

Corinne

She is one tuff lady. I am going to have to do my own research, I am having a hard time understanding exactly what this is.

Thank you for the update. At least she made it home and there is still hope as long as she is still with us. I continue to hope for her full and speedy recovery.

Thanks for the update Robin. Continuing my prayers.

REO thanks for the update. This has got to be taking its toll on you too. You are the closet person right there to them so big hugs for you Robin also.

I wish Teresa had stayed in the hospital and got herself admitted. I worry so much that she won't be still and stay down like the doctor said. I can't wait for that CA doctor to hurry up and get on board. This is so nerve racking and plain unfair.

We are with you Teresa and Art! All the way. Much Love and Many hugs.
default_wub.png

Robin - you are a gem! You know how I feel about you. XXOO
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Theresa - please stay down as the doctors ask and I am with you in prayer all the way to CA where I am so hoping they can formulate a plan to help you. Hang in there girlfriend. HUGS!

Latest posts

Back