We need your prayers and good thoughts for tomorrow...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praying here also. Maybe the delay is just because things are so good they are celebrating! Oh please oh please oh please!!

I have been obsessed with thoughts of Theresa all day. I know she told me NOT to freak out if I didn't hear today/tonight. But that is a huge thing to ask. Of course I'm freaking out and wanting to know! I had hoped her mom would have emailed me. But no word yet.

Her mom stayed in Lawton with Theresa's sister who also had surgery today. Art went up North with Theresa. I understand that Theresa may be recovering and Art stayed up there with her. But........

Not hearing from her mom is what worries me!!

I HAVE to believe that she's ok. What choice do I have? I can't think of not having my dear friend back. All I can do is sit tight, wait, and keep praying!

I wish I had some word to share!

Thank you Robin for keeping us informed. Our love and prayers are with Theresa, Art and the family. We will stay positive and keep sending prayers for her recovery and to keep her strong.

I recently had surgery on my foot and I was in recovery for an extra 7 hours so I can imagine the length of time Theresa will be in recovery will be significant.

Lord bless and keep Theresa safe in your care and bring her home to all of us.

Oh my!!! I am just reading all the posts now. I am sending my prayers as well. I haven't been on this forum long but I do know that Theresa is a wonderful woman and has many friends on here. I truly hope with all my heart that everything works out for her and will be waiting to hear good news.

I am praying as well and hoping that no news just means they are busy with a lot on their minds with two surgeries in the family and all...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. May God hold you in His loving hands.

I sure hope she is safe and sound in recovery
default_yes.gif

Prayers for you, Theresa. Sure hope we hear something soon.

Barbie

Robin have you considered phoning the hospital? No need to ask for Mom or Art. Just the nurses station to ask about her condition.

Oh gosh, no update yet? I sure hope and pray everything is going OK. Like they say...no news is good news. I am praying we hear GOOD news.

Corinne

Latest posts

Back