We need your prayers and good thoughts for tomorrow...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be praying for you all day and checking here constantly! You are so brave, and we all know God will keep you safe!!!

Can't wait for the great update!!

Joyce

Theresa, I commend your courage. We will be praying here in Pennsylvania for a successful surgery and recovery.

Hugs and healing wishes flying to you! Will be praying for good results.
default_wub.png
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

sending prayers to you , your family, and all the doctors who will be doing the procedures.

Thinking of you...........

Erica and Linda Killion

Thoughts and prayers are with you Theresa.

You are a lady of strength and compassion, as I've seen through your 'history' here---my thoughts and prayers are with you, today and henceforth.

Margo

You both are in my thoughts and prayers. Will be waiting on pins and needles to hear from Robin. I know that GOD will keep you in his loving arms during the procedure and all will have a good outcome.

You will be in my good thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to hear that you are back, good as new! Take care and God bless.

I am sorry this is so late - I was off line yesterday. My thoughts are with you.
default_pray.gif

She must be in there now. I'm praying for her! I hope her mom or Art contacts me as soon as it's over, and I'll let you all know. They've just GOT to be able to help her!

It was great to see her yesterday. Great to give her those hugs. She gave me a letter saying what I mean to her and a beautiful "Sister wrap" that she made herself, just for me. It means a LOT to someone like me to be thought of as a Sister of the Heart by another woman. It's a huge honor! Theresa knows how I feel about her too.

OK, back to praying now...............

I didn't see this post until this a.m. but my prayers continue for Theresa and Art. May God guide the surgeons hand.

Latest posts

Back