We have new babies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Tippy and Jake are the proud parents of 4 akc pembroke welsh corgi puppies. Two boys and two girls. They are all red light sables with full white muzzles and blazes! These are really fat little babies and I dont know where she hid them. There was a 5th puppy a boy but he was too small and when she was cleaning him she tore open his abdomen... It was sad. Anyway this is how I spent my afternoon! 5 puppies took 4.5 hours to deliver from first contraction to the end.[/SIZE]

One boy is spoken for already and I think also a girl not 100% sure. They are really pretty puppies! going to look like momma. She is small and so is daddy. These are truly lap corgis!

f1eccf3f.jpg

f1eccf19.jpg

Will add pics as they grow. This is her first litter and she is a GREAT mom! Im really proud of her!

Thanks for letting me share.

Lyn

Congratulations Lyn! Too precious. So sorry for the loss of one.

Lyn, Sorry about the 1 you lost. They are beautiful, I have a corgi too. She is a redheaded tri and sm. only about 20 lbs She is my second. My first was a red and white male a very big boy 35 lbs. They are the greatest dogs what personalitys! I'd have a houseful if my husband would let me.!!

Kathy

ahhhhhh, dey so cute!!!!!!
wub.gif

My little Moxie looks like a big hog compared to them (mind you she is 4 mos old now!!)!!! lol
smile.gif

Congrats!!!!

~kathryn

[SIZE=14pt]Meet the kids. Here are the two girls[/SIZE]

f1e92771.jpg

And the two boys

f1e9283c.jpg

Love these little faces!

Tails and toes come off sat am.

They are such butterballs and she is doing a great job!

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cute! The one little girl looks like she has a ? on her head.
wub.gif

I breed Pembrokes aswell, I had a litter in August 2 boys and 2 girls. I kept one female and sold 2 others so now I just have one little tri boy who is looking for a new home. I just love the new babies. Congratulations on your new litter.

Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]You know that I HATE that you take off the tails and the dewclaws, UGH!! But...nothing quite like puppy breathe, is there??
smile.gif
I had that happen with the innards just once with my Shelties- it is heartbreaking but there really is little you can do, I know. If it's any consolation I think it has nothing to do with the bitches taking the cord too close. In my case I take the pups as they are born, remove the afterbirth at a good length then hand back after a quick check and give a few only of the afterbirths back- it still happened, there was just a very weak point there and it broke open. Bitch puppy, healthy and strong. As I said, heartbreaking, but, it's part of the responsibility of breeding, I'm afraid. Concentrate on the ones you have, they are delightful!![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back