We have a baby its a .......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's what I'm talking 'bout! That's what I call FLASHY!!!!! Just look at those markings!!!! :aktion033:

Awwwwwww she's an adorable little "Flirt"

Can't wait to get over there to spoon feed her and give her a whole boatload of scrunchies and spoil her rotten so she will fall asleep in class. :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

Wait till I show Timmy her picture. Oh man.....how we gonna keep him down on the farm, after he's seen Flirt ?????????? He'll be like "gimmee gimmee"

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Beautiful baby :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

lis

She's a big beautiful girl! Congratulations!!

She sure is pretty! :aktion033:

BEAUTIFUL!! :aktion033: Congratulations on a gorgeous new girl... I can't wait until I can get a "King Lee" baby, too!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

:new_shocked: wow!! beautiful foal!! Congrats!! She is gorgeous....love her markings! I like her momma too
default_wub.png
:

-Kris

Congrats on a beautiful filly. Lee certainly does put his mark on his babies.

kareng

:saludando: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

CONGRATULATIONS! She's a beauty. But then Lee's foals are! We have a 2 yr old filly that is just about all a person could ask for. Getitia sure knew what she was doing when she bought Lee! He is sireing some wonderful babies and it looks like you have a beauty.
default_yes.gif
:

Good luck with her, Gail

:aktion033: WOW!!! Congrats on your filly....she is absolutely gorgeous....can't wait to see pics of her in a couple of weeks!!! She is 1/2 brother to my Bobcat (avitar pic) who is also a son of Lee.......

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful compliments. I am just tickled pink over Flirt.
default_wub.png
:

She and her mom are doing wonderful. I'll post some new pictures in a couple of days when Flirt has had time to do some unfolding. She is a strong girl and gets around pretty nicely already. I think Sunday I'll let her and Ms. B out for a while.

Suzy, I can totally relate to your excitement! I've wanted a Lee foal for so long, it has so been worth the wait and I can't wait to get another one someday. lol

Ponygirl, I LIKE your Bobcat, than again I don't think there is a Lee foal out there that I don't like! :bgrin

[SIZE=14pt]Shes wonderful! Congratulations![/SIZE]

Lyn

CONGRATULATIONS on a beautiful filly. Mom is very nice looking too
default_wub.png
: Glad to hear everything went well. Corinne

Very nice! Congratulations. :aktion033: We have a two year old bay pinto filly sired by King Lee.

Barnbam - Lee is 36" and Ms. B is 38" both of course classic shetlands. I feel that Flirt will definitely hit 36".

Judy - I'm free now! lol My next one due isn't until the end of April/first of May. Hey Marty is it time for a road trip? :lol:

Latest posts

Back