WE DID IT!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENWOODMINIS

Reaction score
I had posted last week about looking for a Renai... big trotting, driving machines. This is for all you people that love em big and love em small
aktion033.gif

Well, we got lucky and my Minis have a new brother...I'm not sure what they will think
wink.gif
as, he is just a weanling (5 months old) and, already he is a BIG boy.

His barn name is Andre...after Andre the giant. The breeder thinks he will mature over 17hands...so, guess, he will be over in height LOL
wink.gif
wink.gif

He is a really level headed, sweet kid...with A LOT of big motion...now all we have to do is wait till he grows, and grows, and grows...he is like a teenage boy right now
biggrin.gif
th_Image015lisaandbillsandre.jpg

thanks for letting this proud mama share!!
biggrin.gif

Lis

p.s Andre is a Saddlebred--Dutch harness horse cross. His Dam was imported from Holland and, sweetly given the name...the trotting condo
laugh.gif
big girl!!

Oh yaay! Congratulations! Now we need more pics! I love the big guys and to have one with that big trot too...wow!

-Amy

17 hands - I dont think he can pass as even a B size mini
biggrin.gif

Congratulations!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Cant wait to see some in action pics.

There are many days I miss the big horses. But with age and infirmity I get over it during the winter when its time to feed water, pick poop and in general have to take care of them. There are many things you can do with mini horses but many more you can do with the big ones.

Awesome news!! He is GORGEOUS. Is he going to staya stallion? What do you plan to use him for? I am assuming SOME dressage hopefully!
wub.gif
wub.gif

aktion033.gif
Congrats, I know you'll love him and enjoy. I hope you get a Modern Shetland too I think you'd like that too~

that is SOO totally cool!! CONGRATS!
biggrin.gif
I knew it wasnt going to be long! Glad you found him!
aktion033.gif

-Kris

Body pics, body pics, we want BIG body pics. My old eyes can barely make him out. BTW, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Ginny StP

Thank you all for your kind comments on my BIG new boy...he is settling in nicely...gosh,he is a gentle giant, and really curious about everything.
laugh.gif

I will try to get some trotting pictures of him soon! I'll keep you posted on the adventures of "Andre the Giant"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
its funny to watch him...his legs are sooooooo long...I'm not sure he knows where to put them yet
laugh.gif

lis
biggrin.gif

How exciting and please post more pics. I miss not having any big breed horses so it is fun to see those that do post once and a while.

1267.jpg

Here is Andre's Sire...His name is Enter the Night...and, he is Saddlebred. I hope I can get the picture of his dam...she is HUGE...she should have her own zip code
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thanks for letting me share,

Lis
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back