*waves*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun Runner Stables

Reaction score
I'm Spotted Pony girl from back in the day- Had my name changed to our new farm name, got into Nursing school and dropped off the face of the earth!

School is finally slowing down, and I miss my mini friends and showing!

We just bought a few new minis, but I posted this over here to share my new BH love that my wonderful boyfriend bought for me-

Her name is Tirza K, she is a 12 year old imported Friesian mare, and trained to 3rd level dressage. I just adore her, and love riding her!

485.jpg

496.jpg

Tirza.jpg

Asides that I still have a my minis, namely my stallion Topper, my 3 mares, Stormy (in avatar) Luna, and Princess, and also am keeping back two '10 filles, and recently bought a new paint mare and a colt to cross on my stallions daughters.

That's about all there is here! How's everyone else doing??

Welcome back!
default_saludando.gif
OMG! I love your mare! (I go ga-ga for Friesians.) Please post more pics of your BH and your minis so I drool.lol

Welcome back!!! Nice to see you posting again.....and sounds like you have been very busy...kudos to you for going into nursing, they really are special angels to do that job.

Love, love, love the new mare....she is gorgeous....what a special gift to give someone, your boyfriend sounds like a keeper!
default_smile.png

Thank you everyone!

She is Special- Tirza is just as silly and affectionate as that head shot of us looks.

My mother lovelingly refers to her as my engagement horse- as we are waiting till I am closer to finishing to buy a ring and set official dates as I do not not Not want to be in RN school and planning a wedding!

Nursing really is a total joy- I love my program, and love the work I already do. Not so much looking forward to my Masters, but I am sure it will just be extra studying like anything else.

*sigh*

Good to be back though! I missed everyone here!

Latest posts

Back